Epilogue

Epilogue

5 years later

Scar POV

I stood by the giant tree in mine and Jace's meadow watching Jace play with Damian and Katy, our oldest twins of 3 years old. Damian had the alpha mark in the same position as mine, right by his heart. He has my curly black hair and Jace's beautiful green eyes. Kay looks that same but has my hazel brown eyes that are framed by thick dark brown lashes. 

I feel a tug on my now short shoulder length hair making me look down at my little baby girl Sam in my arms. She had Jace's strait black hair and my hazel borwn eyes, she was beautiful, her eyes big and rimmed with thick black eye lashes.

"Mama" Sam muttered to her stelf making me look down at her in shock, Same was one and a half and we were trying to get her to talk but she never repeats what we say.

"What did you say sweetie?" i asked my lips grew into a smile as she repeated her self

"Mama"

"JACE!!!" i screamed across the meadow "SAM JUST SAID HER FIRST WORD!" I shouted and not a second later Jace was infront of me with Damian and Katy on his hips

"What did she say?!" he questioned faithly breathlessly

"Mama" Same said as i was about to reply, Sam turned and smiled up at Jace 

"Dada" she said pointing a finger at him

"That's right baby" I said as i kissed her forehead. 

I pointed at Katy "Do you know who that is?"

"KAT!" She shouted happlily making us giggle

I pointed at Damian "Do you know who he is?" i asked smiling

"Dam-an" she replied slightly but missed out the I

"Close enough" Jace said smiling at me.

"Oh, Jace i almost forgot, we are meant to going to Tom and CC's for dinner with the family for Lucy's 1st birthday" I said happily as i thought of seeing the family all together again.

Tom and CC had a little girl, Anna, and today is her first birthday.

Tyler and Ash have a little two year old boy, Jayden, who is always getting into trouble.

Scott and Rose have two little, 4 year old, twin girls, Bella and Tia, who i spoil rotten.

Jake and Mia have a perfect little boy, Ryder, who is 2 and also have new born twin boys, Liam and Codey.

Josh and Vi have triplets, two boys, Alex and Jamie and a little girl who is the youngest of the 3 Tyler.

Xavier (Jace;s brother) and Sam had a 4 year old little girl, Jasmine. A little 2 year old boy, Jack and a new born girl, Rebecca.

James and Paige had a little girl who is now 2, Philipa, and she looks just like a girlier, shorter and less muscled version of James.

I guess, Life does have happy endings.