👼CHAPTER - 8👼

Krithi's POV :

I just watched him leaving.

I'm still in a daze.

Even now I can feel his lips on mine.

Suddenly I feel myself being shaken vigorously.

I turned to see tapaswi shouting something at me.

" Krithi....Who is he?! He is so hottt!!" She exclaimed.

I glared at her.

He treated me so harshly and all she could think is that he is 'hot'??

Seriously??

Oh my god!!! Did they see him?!

My face paled at that thought.

"Who?" I asked.

"Who else? That guy with whom you are talking just before we came," she replied.

Argh.. Now dont tell me they even saw everything that happened between us?!

"We asked you to stay on dance floor but you were no where near it. We were scared for you but you idiot came here with that hot guy. You didn't even introduce him to me. What did you both do?Did you...." She kept on blabbering.

"Tapaswi!!! Can you just stop your ramble for sometime!!!" I exaggerated.

"Firstly he's not hot. Secondly I didn't come here with him. And thirdly we are not that close to introduce him to you, " I said angrily.

"Ofcourse he's hot and don't lie about coming here with him. You are lying a lot these days." She said somewhat irritated.

"He is not hot and I'm not lying this time." I said.

"Oh c'mon!!! You can't just deny the fact and HE IS HOT. Agree!!!" She crossed her hands.

I just stared at her.

Is she for real??😯

I just hate him for his behavior and my stupid is praising him. God!!!!

"He is the one who had lunch with you and Arjun sir today right?" Bala interfered between us.

I looked at him and just nodded.

"What??? Really?? Wow!!!" they exclaimed unitedly.

" Ohooo.... Soo something is going between you two haan. C'mon sweet heart tell us all details and don't you dare miss anything." She kind of fake threatened me.

God!! This is going somewhere else.

"Guys... let's get out of this place first I'll explain everything on the way." I said.

"Ok... Let's go to our favourite restaurant first and then you start your story krit-kat!!!!! " Bala sang which made me throw daggers at him.

That word is the nick name he gave me. 😑

We drank the soft drinks they brought and left for restaurant.

After we reached there... We selected a corner seat and sat there.

However they didn't bring the matter immediately.

They can sense my foul mood and knowing me well they know when to keep silent and when to talk.

Awww... My cute buddies.

To lighten my mood Bala started explaining his experience with children in ward.

"You know children have a fear of injection. A child came to O. P. With mild fever. He started crying just by seeing injection 💉. I tried to calm him by making funny faces so that he will be distracted. But he kept on crying. So I gave him the chocolate I brought for you. He calmed and within this period I gave him injection. "