🛩CHAPTER - 40🛬

Hey guysss!!!
Thanku for your love😘.

Krithi POV:

How happy I was that morning!!

All the pranks worked in my favour and Hruday is pissed as I wanted him to be...

During lunch, I went to his cabin imagining how sulking his face would be!!

But all I saw is an evil smirk on his lips as soon as he caught sight of me!!

Oh god!!
I asked you one thing. One bloody thing. And you would not grant me that.

All I wanted to see was a irritation and a sulking look on his face. Is it too much to ask for?

Why is he sporting his evergreen smirk on his face?
Did he plan something for me?

But this soon?!!

Is he that desperate to take revenge on me?

I didn't let my inner doubts show on my face. The first thing we learn to do in a battle is dont show your real emotions on your face. So I put up a bright smile on my face.

He returned my smile with equal vigour and gestured me to sit in the seat opposite to him.

Even if he didn't ask me I would have sit there!

But the fact that Hruday is this chivalrous is ringing some major warning bells in my mind.

He definitely has something big up his sleeve.

I should be in high alert mode all the time to protect myself from his pranks.

"How's is the day Hruday? I think the awesome shower you had in the morning might have relieved your hangover in a jiffy?!"

I said trying to put a straight face while my lips are itching to smile widely and say 'hey that's my creativity by the way'!!

He looked at me smugly and replied -- "Yup! The shower went well. My only regret is that if you had accompanied me then it would have been helpful to remove the colour that adorned my skin beautifully !" He smirked in the last.

My cheeks Burned with his statement !!

Idiot, he knew what effect his words will have on me.

I composed myself and asked him about the car ride.

" Well, the car ride felt like I was in some musical concert. Not from the music system in the car but from the papers on the floor decorated by someone!" He looked in my eyes furiously.

For a second I felt intimidated by his glare. I think the time for my leave arrived.

I thought of excusing my self from there when Hruday came out of the seat and stood behind me.

He trapped me by placing his hands on the desk infront of me.

I sat rooted to my place without any movements.

"Not only that krithi but that person also placed a board on the backside of my car. And guess what, it was of tremendous use to me!!" He murmured softly in my ear.

"How come??" I stuttered.

"When dad asked me about it I told him the truth!" He replied shortly.

"Truth...what truth are you talking about?" My stuttering didn't subside.

"Simple! I told him about the dream and longing of 'that' person!"

I'm fed up with his short answers.