✨CHAPTER - 21(B)✨

Hey guyss,
Thanku for your votes and comments.
Read it and Enjoyyy....

Hruday's POV :

I came out of the shower and saw her sleeping curled into a ball. I went near her and saw tear stains on her face.

Why is she so difficult to understand...

When I was about to enter the room previously I imagined Krithi sitting in the middle of my bed with her veil covering her face.

But my imagination went wrong. Because when I entered all my cousins were sitting there and chatting very enthusiastically.

I can't see her face, but I heard her cheerful voice.

Hmm...Somebody is very much excited for their Wedding Night.

I have been standing there for about 5 minutes now. But no one paid me a penny of attention.

What the hell!!

This is my room. And today is my wedding night. They need to get out.

So I cleared my voice and said -- "Will you ladies leave my wife to myself? "

I saw all of them suddenly stopped their talk and looked at me horrified.

I thought of getting a glimpse of Krithi but Myra put her veil down.

I thought they would leave silently. Instead they dragged me out along with them.

I was thinking of different reasons for this private meeting.

But I was amazed when they asked me money.

Wow!!! I have to pay money to enter 'MY' room.

Awesome!!

I had no other option but to pay them. When they are satisfied, Myra pushed me into my room.

I locked the door just to be on safe side and turned to see Krithi sitting gracefully in the centre of the bed with her palms on her knees and I partially saw her face through the veil.

I immediately wanted to lift the veil and see her face clearly.

But no. Not so soon. I am going to play with her for a while. You have to control your hands, Hruday.

So I moved around the bed but she didn't lift her eyes and fidgeted with her fingers. Seems like she is nervous.

So I reached the left side of the bed and stood there. I waited patiently for her attention.

She looks like she is having some internal conflict.

After what felt like years she slowly lifted her head and looked to the right.

Hmm she is searching for me!!

Let's scare the hell outta her, so I slowly creeped to her and whispered in her ear.

For which she screamed as if she just saw a ghost.

I know she is sad and disappointed, so I tried to be nice with her even though she has been cold towards me.

But this girl is born just to irritate me. She again started talking nonsense and even dared to shout at me.

I should show her what comes to her when she shouts at me and I tried to scare her.

She is trying hard to control her tears. But she burst out crying after some time.

I don't know why but it felt like seeing her crying is the last thing I ever wanted to see.