🎓CHAPTER - 36🎓

Hey guyss!
Thanku for your votes and comments!

Krithi's POV:

Well, there are times in everyone's life where we wish to know everything.

We are curious about something but couldn't get a word about it from other's mouth.

I'm curious to know about the relation between Hruday and Dhanuj and guess what?

I don't know whom to ask!!

Asking Hruday is out of league because I know he wouldn't open up.

Not at least to me!

That day when I saw those pictures I couldn't help but wonder what happened between them which resulted in a complete 'U' turn of their  relationship.

I thought of many possibilities!! 

They were friends from childhood and at present they are acting like born enemies.

Mom and Dad have no problem with Dhanuj.

So whatever the problem is, it is solely related to them not affecting the family at all.

And their family members know what their problem is!

May be they tried but couldn't sort out the problem.

Then it must be something serious. Something really big happened between them.

Is it related to a girl?

'Hruday? Girl problem? Krithi have some sense while thinking,' my mind said.

Ok!
What else could it be?
Maybe some anger issues?
Or jealousy issues?

Really krithi?
Jealous for what?

Maybe its something related to the studies?!

Hruday is for sure a nerd!
There is a possibility of Dhanuj getting jealous over this...

But krithi they are not school kids when they got separated. They already graduated by the time the incident happened.

Hmm...maybe Dhanuj committed a crime and pushed the blame on Hruday?!

I think I'm being ridiculous! But these are the only possibilities that make sense.

The biggest mistake anyone could do is betrayal....

Maybe Dhanuj betrayed my Innocent Hubby!

But for what??

It took me two uneventful days and two sleepless nights to finally decide what to do.

I chose a time when Hruday is out and went to dad.

"Hey Krithi, want something?!" He asked.

It's really embarrassing that he will identify immediately whenever I'm in a problem or when I need something.

And moreover these days I'm approaching him and only him whenever I want something.

"No and yes. I just came to have some talk with you and of course I want to know something," I said covering myself and agreeing with him.

"Well then let's keep the just talking thing aside. What do you want? Something to tease your husband?" He asked smirking.

"No, its actually something to know him better, " I said.

"Interesting, go on. Bombard me with your questions! " he joked.

"What happened between Hruday and Dhanuj? I got to know that they were friends from childhood but now they are not."