💋CHAPTER - 18💋

Heyy guysss...
Thanku for your votes and comments.That encourage us a lot. 😘😘

The Most Awaiting moment is here. So go ahead..Read...vote...and... Comment....

Krithi's POV :

I closed my eyes to cool myself and I opened them suddenly when I felt a shiver ran down my spine because of someone's breath on my lips.

But why will I feel that on my lips when the kiss is on the cheek right!!!

I realized that Hruday cupped my cheeks with his hands and his nose is touching mine.

But whyyyy...

Then I felt some spark on my lips that felt soo foreign yet somewhat familiar to me.

That's when my naive mind understood that he is kissing me on my lips.

Unlike the first one which is much like an accidental peck, he is kissing me this time in a much passionate way or should I say in a possessive way with him tightly gripping my neck.

What the hell !!! 😫
why is he holding me that tight...

I can hear the people around cheering and hooting. Some of them are even throwing sarcastic comments on us.

Myra shouted --- "Hruday !!! Can you stop your kiss today and leave some of the action for your first night... " And all the others started laughing.

But this Hruday is not loosening his grip on me.

Then varun replied "I think we should give them a little privacy?!" I heard everyone moving away, maybe to the other side of the pool.

This is quite embarrassing...

I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him. But he didn't even budge a little!!!

He placed his hand on the nape of my neck and pulled my face even more closer if possible...

I can feel some weird feeling in me!! But what are these feelings that are unknown to me...

He left me once he ran out of his breath. I too struggled for my breath.

My hands are still on his chest. I held him as support till I regain my normal breath.

He has this smug look on his face.What's his problem yaar!!!

He again pulled me closer. I tried to push him away with all the strength I have.

But like always he won the battle. Just as I thought he is going to kiss me again, he moved his lips near my ear. He whispered in my ears something which brought goosebumps on my skin.

"Sweet heart!!! Our Wedding rituals will start tomorrow. So be prepared for the life you are going to share with me... " with that he left a small kiss behind my ear and left to the opposite side of pool where our friends are having a little chit chat.

I stood there rooted thinking - this is really happening. I am really going to marry this Arrogant bastard!!!!

I followed him to our cousins. I found Bala and tapaswi sitting in a separate area.

Both seem to be talking with each other but their focus is on their respective crushes😏.

I'm really mad at Bala for encouraging the kissey scene. I walked towards them and they decided to drag their eyes from their crushes.

I was about to scold Bala about his behavior back there when tapaswi said -- "I'm mad at you, Krithi. How could you do this to me? I had to hear about your first kiss from someone else and not from you, My best buddy!!! I cannot believe you kept it a secret from me. I hate you."