🌄CHAPTER - 27🌄

Heyyy...
Thanku for your votes and comments...
Go ahead and checkout this new chapter!!!

Krithi's POV :

One Month Later:

He can't escape my wrath this time....

This is what I have been thinking since that incident in library.

I tried everything to prove him that I am attractive and I have the capacity to tempt him in every way possible.

Once I purposefully wore another night dress, Tapaswi bought which is much more revealing than the previous one!!!

I did what I thought is a 'sexy catwalk' in infront of the bed many times giving him a clear view, but he just looked at me top to bottom as if I am from other planet and then resumed his work.

Another time I asked him to tie the knots of my blouse on my back when I wore a saree.

I selected a revealing design intentionally but he was like -- 'What do you think of me? I'll call some maid to do that!' and just went out of the room.

My plan is no where near success and it is almost touching the line of failure. I should try much harder!!!

My exposing levels increased with each passing day but nothing seems to have passed through his thick head.

I'm losing confidence on myself and started to think that I'm just not attractive for him....

Until one day...

I came out of the bathroom after taking a good shower knowing that Hruday already left for hospital.

I was still thinking which dress to wear today and suddenly the door click caught my ears and my heart raced with the thought of who it might be.

I turned my head still gripping the towel tight to me and saw Hruday standing there looking at me.

'At me' in the sense not into my eyes or not even my face. His eyes are travelling down and down.

God!!! What should I do now??

'Run, go to washroom and do not return till he goes away' my mind suggested me.

But my ego is having some other plans!!! why can't I use this situation to attract him...

With that I completely turned towards him and there he is still looking at me with wide eyes.

I moved an inch forward and he turned away.

"I have forgotten my wristwatch!!" saying that he headed to the night stand where he usually keeps it.

"Maybe I can help you Hruday?" I said huskily and started moving towards him.

"No..no that's not required, it's just here. I got it." He said.

"You still didn't get what you really wanted to get, did you?" I said moving even closer.

He backed away to the wall and immediately turned away from me.

"You should have some manners not to come infront of opposite gender like that!!! " he sneered at me.

"There's nothing wrong in this since you are my lovely hubby, right?!! " I mocked at him.

Even before I could touch him he dashed towards the door like his dress caught fire and left the room.

I smiled at his behaviour and locked the room seeing his retreating form.