🏖CHAPTER - 42🏖

Hey guys!!!!
Thanku for your votes and comments...

Krithi's POV:

"You know there is always possibilities for every thing!!" He smirked and started walking towards me still holding the back of my towel restricting my escape from his hands.

He advanced forward and I stood rooted to my place afraid to move in any direction.

He came soo close to me and I closed my eyes not knowing what to do.

He slowly caressed my cheek wiping off the water stains on my face. He did it so tenderly that it melted my insides.

And then I felt his lips kiss my closed eyes.I shivered at the contact.

He slowly loosened his grip on my towel and took hold of both my bare shoulders.

I started stepping backwards until I felt a cold surface touch my back. He too moved along with me.

All this time I remained with my eyes closed.

I don't know what is happening!But I didn't dare to open my eyes!!

Silence is the only one that is prevailing at the time!

Is he going to pull my towel or what??!

Am I ready for that type of intimacy?

This made me hold my towel tightly to my body.

Suddenly I felt his hand grip my hand on my towel and removed it from the towel.

What the hell is he doing?
Arghhhh!!!

I felt the towel from my head loosen and fall to the back.

I felt some strands of my slightly wet hair on my face.

I shivered at the sudden cool breeze from his lips blown on my face effectively moving those strands away from my face.

He is doing what you are thinking krithi!

And you are letting him do it!!!

Don't you have any pride?!

'He scolded you for all those things the entire day and here you are enjoying his actions !!!' My inner feminist woke up.

This time I dared to open my eyes and all I see is black colour!

What!!!
What happened to my eyes?!

Then I understood that a thing to be specific *a shirt* is sliding down my body.

I looked directly into his eyes which is having a dark shade of my favourite brown orbs.

A satisfied, devilish smirk is playing on his lips.

I came to understand the inner meaning of his actions only when he tugged at my towel.

I looked horrified at him!

I looked down to check my state of clothing.

I'm glad that his shirt is covering my modesty but to some extent only as it stops just below my mid thighs.

I felt very much exposed with only a shirt on me and seeing the towel pool at my legs.

I moved my hands up to cover myself and my fury reached it's peak when I saw his smirk.

I moved my hands to punch him but as if he already expected my reaction held my hands to my back tightly.

This made me arch into his body as he is standing very close.