🎇CHAPTER - 20🎇

Hey guyzzzzz,
Thanku for votes and comments😘😘.
Go ahead and start reading!!

Krithi's POV :

I kept looking out of the window as if these busy roads is a nice picturesque.

We remained silent the whole journey. At least I did.

Hruday kept on clearing his throat trying to get my attention. But I did not even look at him for once.

After some time he groaned with frustration due to my lack of response.

This all happened because of him. Did he expect me to behave normally with him?!!

After a long journey we reached a Mansion...I mean his house...I mean now our house.

As soon as the car stopped I stepped out of it not before tackling this heavy lehenga.

I started looking around only to see Hruday glaring at me.

I wonder why!!

Oh! Don't tell me he is trying to be a gentleman for once and tried to open the door for me.

But I spoiled his chance.
Poor boy!!!

We were the last ones to reach the house. Everyone else started before to make arrangements for my 'Gruha pravesh'.

I started walking towards the entrance where Hruday's, I mean our family and cousins are waiting for me.

But I was held back by Hruday's hand. I looked at him questioningly. But he glared at me and intertwined our fingers, then started leading me to the entrance.

I just sighed. What's his problem now?! All happened according to his wish right, then what's with this new found affection?

But I'm not going to sit quietly and watch his doings. I'll definitely take my revenge.

With that thoughts, I looked at my MIL who just arrived with Aarti plate.

"So, you guys finally arrived, " She said smiling at us. Then she finished Aarthi.

"Krithi, Now put your handprint on the wall with your hands dipped in this turmeric water," she said.

I pressed hands into the turmeric water in the plate held by Myra and placed my hands on the wall beside the doorway.

After that, My MIL asked me to push the kalash with my right leg. I gently pushed it so that the rice spilled out.

Everyone cheered and welcomed me into my new home

Next She asked me to make foot prints with the red water kept in a plate.

I carefully placed my feet in the plate holding my Lehanga up so that it would not touch the water.

Then I took small steps and followed my MIL.