🚨CHAPTER - 33🚨

Heyyaa...
Thanku for your patience, votes and comments guys!!

Krithi's POV :

What does he want now?
That is the question revolving in my mind.

I don't want to think that he is coming here to talk to me.I really can't think about that right now.

After all Hruday warned me about him and I myself saw an interesting and scary side of Dhanuj.

Just then I realised that I have been staring at him.

So I looked away from him and started packing my handbag.

Dhanuj made his way towards me and leaned on my table.

I looked at him wondering what he wants.

Looks like he definitely has something to talk to me. Maybe he wants to talk about Hruday.

"I need some gauze, " he said looking at the box beside me.

Oh! That.....

Looks like my assumptions are wrong.

Thank God I did not say my thoughts out. Or else it would have been too embarrassing for me.

"Umm, sure. You can take it!" I said.

He took the box still with that cocky smile on his face.

Don't know what his problem is.

Just as he was about to leave Hruday came in his way, blocking him.

And there goes another staring contest between them!

I feel like a third person in an intense war between two born enemies.

If it goes on like this , I am sure none of us would get to have lunch. I cleared my throat so that it will distract them.

Successfully I broke this war with my amazing skills.

Hats off to you krithi!!!

Instead of seeing the usual cocky idiot and smirking idiot I got to see their identical scowling faces which only seems to get better whenever they face each other.

I felt quite intimidated by both of them now.

But I gathered my voice that is refusing to come out and cleared my throat once again this time louder -- ''Hmm, Hruday! Do you need something? "

But instead of answering my question he is looking in the direction of Dhanuj.

"Krithi, I just came to accompany you for lunch. It seems like you are not at all aware that it's lunch time now!"

Hmm.. He is right krithi!
How can your stomach forgot lunch time?

Stupid stomach.

Now a days Hruday is taking too much care about me. Much better than my body reflexes....

I looked at him with admiration for his care and came out of the trance when he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Come!" With that he got hold of my wrist and dragged me towards the lunch area.

All the dishes are nice and they are this village's famous dishes.

I enjoyed the meal a lot and even burped at the end.

Hruday who sat beside me looked at me quite amused and I just gave him a small smile.

I know its quite normal to do it and there is no need to become embarrassed but a small blush made its way to my cheek.

Huff!!!