😈CHAPTER - 21(A)😈

Thanku for your votes and comments 😘.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
💟💟💟

And here comes our most AWAITED POV ;)
Enjoy the chapter 😍

Hruday's POV :

"Why, Hruday? Why did you marry me?"

That question is still revolving in my mind. The only person that knows the answer is me.

And I don't think I will let anyone know in the near future.

The answer may sound purely Egoistic for anyone else. But that's what I am, An extremely Egoistic person...

The reason for this marriage...
.
.
.
.

RUMOURS
.
.
.
.

Rumours that I was rejected just by a mere 1st year post graduate......

The only son of Mrs. Avanthika Aurora is rejected by her own PG.....

The handsome son of Mr. Arjun Aurora and the most eligible bachelor is rejected by a common post graduate of his own hospital........

This is too much, I can never be rejected by anyone.

It is always me and will always be me who rejects people, not the other way.

But this particular girl have guts to reject me and that too in my hospital, in my ward.

May be she is not completely at fault. But she is the cause for this.

She did make sure that we are alone and there is no one around when she rejected me.

But little did she know that some of the staff working there are the worst type of gossip mongers.

They are more interested in other's life than in their own work.

Yess!!!

That day, when krithi was talking about her 'I'm not into this proposal' nonsense, a nurse who was dressing the nearby patient overheard us.

When krithi called and informed me that she needs to speak with me, I kind of guessed what she was going to say.

And I clearly know that this is not the correct place to discuss such matters.

So I cut her off saying I'm busy. Ofcourse what I told her is absolutely true. I'm a surgeon after all and I'll be busy.

But that girl had to come to my ward and speak about such sensitive matters at hospital.

How immature of her!!!

Could she not wait for sometime?

And now see what mess she is into because of her impatience.

That specific rumor spread faster than a wildfire.

In half an hour my whole department knew it.

And in an hour, half of the hospital heard about it.

Every one in my department were whispering things behind my back, some were laughing at me, some were looking at me with pity.

At first I did not understand what was happening. But after some time I was angry at the attention I was receiving.

When I demanded a PG to tell me what the hell was going on, I got to know about these rumors.

And to my luck they even added some extra spice to the story before spreading it.