💘CHAPTER - 47💘

Hey guysss!!!
Much Awaited chapter ahead!
Happy reading!!

Krithi's POV:

Bend both knees. Then, straighten your right leg. This should raise your right hip, lifting it upward.

Ok...

The hip bone should shoot up toward your rib cage. Keep your heels flat on the ground as you do the lift.

Isn't it kinda difficult??

Be confident krithi!!!
Yes!I can do it!!

Do not move your upper body at all. This is a hip lift on the right side.

This is getting hard... Argh!!!

Bring your right hip back down to center and try the same movement on the other side.

That's it krithi.
You did it!!

So this is what they call shimmy. I thought it would be difficult.

There is little in this world that I cannot achieve!!

I am going through all these hardships just because my idiot of a husband said the word 'belly dance' yesterday.

I exchanged my night duty with one of my colleagues. Now I am practising for my much awaited performance tonight.

I selected my song and purchased a dress for it. I just need to choreograph my dance.

It's not like I am entirely new to this form of art.

I always participated in the culturals of our college every year.

Not that I am boasting about myself but I gave a damn good performance which was applauded by everyone.

College days are golden days!!
That enjoyment is totally different!

So the point is I might be a pioneer in dance if I may say about myself but I am a bit ignorant in the topic belly dance.

I decided to follow my idol 'SHAKIRA' to learn belly dance.

I surfed the internet to learn basic steps.

After that I started learning hip lift at faster pace, hip drop, belly roll, chest lift and so on.

For a finishing touch I watched some video songs of shakira like 'whatever whatever', 'hips don't lie' and 'she wolf'.

Then I carefully choreographed my song and memorized those steps.

And no one knows about this, I made sure of it.

I'm getting ready for you Hruday!!

Are you ready for my performance?!

Let's wait and watch this night!!

🐅🐈🐅🐈🐅🐈🐅

Now that I completed one of the works in my to do list, my brain started working the details of the next work in line.

Dad and mom are sipping tea watching a news channel seriously.

"Hey!!" I butted in and sat in between them.

"What happened krithi? You seem overexcited!!" dad asked keeping his eyes still on the T.V.

Only if they knew....... Its not overexcitement, its totally anxiety and dread.