🍾CHAPTER - 38🍾

Hey guys!!!
Thanku for your votes and comments!!

Krithi's POV :

I slowly opened the door still afraid of what awaits me on the other side.

At first I just stood there looking at Sne. I half expected her to be injured with blood flowing from her body.

But instead I saw Sne breathing heavily looking into the mirror in front of her.

I immediately rushed to her side and held her shoulders.

Is she having a panic attack?
If yes I don't know what might have triggered that.

"Take deep breaths Sne!Relax!
Slowly...Breath slowly!"

"What happened Sne?" I asked her once she calmed down.

"I want a divorce immediately! I can't stay with him! It's getting difficult!"she said.

"What!!!" I asked, more like shouted.

They were making lovey dovey faces just a mere hours ago and now she's talking about divorce?

I would have expected these words from Bala not her.

Let's face it, And is lot weirder than Bala.

I diverted my mind towards Sne.

"What happened suddenly? You guys were alright a while ago!!!" I asked her a bit calmer than before.

"It's not sudden krithi. It's been going on in my mind for a while now. But now I have even more reason for doing this now," she said with tears in her eyes.

Its been going on for a while!!!!
Is she serious?

I could not even think for a second that they were acting at the dinner.

"What are you talking about Sne? What reason do you have?" I asked still processing everything.

"Is it not obvious Krithi? Here, take a look at the love of my life," saying that she took out her mobile and showed me the wallpaper on it.

I am flabbergasted.
It's a picture of Robert Pattinson.

Sure, everyone have their own movie star crushes.
But this going to another level!!

I am debating whether to kill Sne and hand over her brain to research or instead give them a live specimen to work on.

I stared blankly at her for the weird answer I just received.

"Sne, are you sure you are okay? Did you hit your head somewhere on the way? Or did Bala finally came to his senses and smashed your head unable to contain his frustration," I asked her almost out of my wit's end.

She stared at me like I grew horns on my head.

What the chocolate fudge!

That's my job.
I should be looking at her like that.

Then suddenly she burst into laughter.

"You know what Krithi, you are too gullible. I fooled you! Yay! By the way Bala would never do such a thing," she said still laughing.

I glared at her folding my hands.

"You know what! I should probably tell Bala that you are seriously considering divorce," I told her.

She just laughed it off saying, "You will never be able to pull that stunt krithi. Your best friend will be heart broken if you do that."

She knew me too well and I cannot come up with an outstanding comeback.