Power on, brave warriors!

"Teach me."

Goku glanced backwards to see Caulifla standing behind him, arms akimbo. Wind whipped up by warriors duking it out fiercely on the stage tossed her hair about. A few feet behind Caulifla was Kale - a shy saiyan female who had yet to earn her keep in the Tournament of Power.

Caulifla shifted her weight and held her head up high, her eyes flashing. "Teach me how to do that - that blue form of yours!"

"S-sis," started Kale as she looked around worriedly and spotted a warrior from Universe 10 heading their way.

"Right now?" said Goku. He raised an eyebrow, not particularly impressed by her behaviour. "And here I thought we were enemies." He lifted a hand a shot a blast in the females' direction.

"Damn bastard!" Caulifla cursed, holding up her arms to block the chi blast. She blinked in surprise when the energy sphere flew past her and hit the approaching Universe 10 warrior, knocking him backward. When the smoke from the explosion cleared, Goku was nowhere to be found.

"Sneaky," Caulifla remarked. "Though I suppose we owe him one now. Come on Kale!" She jumped into the fray once more, leaving Kale, still shaken by the erasure of Universe 9, behind.

"Umm, sis..."

xXx

"HYAAH!" Caulifla knocked her opponent away with a perfectly executed roundhouse kick. She subsequently fired a volley of chi blasts, further injuring her foe - a woman with green hair.

"No!" cried Helles as Brianne de Chateau struggled to stand. "How hideous! Brianne needs to transform first!"

Suddenly, Caulifla was rushed at by Rabanra, who sought to assist his teammate. "Hurry up and transform!" shouted the Universe 2 warrior.

Brianne stood up and grumbled something about 'needing an opening for some dramatic flair' before doing so, becoming Ribrianne.

Shit! Caulifla screamed in her mind as Rabanra broke through her defenses. I might need to go super saiyan for this. With a fierce yell, she transformed, a warm, golden light enveloping her small frame. She struck Rabanra with an uppercut before hitting him repeatedly with a combination of kicks and punches. The saiyan was watching the Universe 2 warrior slam into the ground with satisfaction when a voice sounded, "PRETTY CANNON!"

Caulifla's shriek of pain was cut off when she too hit the stage, courtesy of a disgustingly pink beam. Ribrianne landed gently before pointing an outstretched arm toward the fallen saiyan. "Now it's time for my final attack!" she declared, forming a bigger energy blast than the previous one in her palm. "Don't try this at home kids... SUPER PRETTY CANNON!"

No! It can't end like this. Not against some pink fatass! With a strained grunt, she rolled out of the way, only to face Rabanra, who had since recovered from Caulifla's assault. Caulifla moved into a fighting stance, turning into her second super saiyan form as she did so. Her eyebrows knitted into a frown as her gaze darted between Ribrianne and Rabanra.

Ribrianne moved first, attacking recklessly like a bat out of hell, pushing Caulifla toward Rabanra. Caulifla, with her newfound strength, quickly turned the tables and forced Ribrianne with an offensive set of devastating attacks. She had not forgotten about Rabanra, who was now launching his own attack. Slamming Ribrianne to the side, she started exchanging blows with Rabanra instead, who was much more powerful than Ribrianne.

The female saiyan managed to catch a small breather when she sent Rabanra spinning toward the huge pillar in the centre of the fighting arena. She was about to charge at Ribrianne again when she saw Vegeta launch a series of chi spheres at the tubby fighter. He's not half bad. Perhaps these Universe 7 saiyan are tougher than I thought.