Wigs are last season

"YOOHOO! OVER HEEEREE!" boomed Yumi, standing up to her full height.

"Y-you!" spluttered Cabba. "Y-you're that girl!" The one that tried to molest me!

Yumi, slightly miffed at being referred to as 'that girl' huffed and folded her arms. She was now a giant standing at an impressive height of fifty feet, having somehow botched her spell of instantaneously maturing. It was her sudden growth spurt that had caused the entire mall to explode - it simply couldn't confine someone of her caliber of size. I knew I should have brought my spell book. My memory's no good. Oh well. I'll just have to make do with this instead!

Val the demon floated up to Yumi's eye level. "You! What the hell have you done to yourself?!"

"VAL!" bellowed Kale. "OUR FIGHT IS HERE!" Without waiting for a response, Kale's gigantic fist pummeled Val into the ground, sending concrete flying into the air.

Caulifla turned to Cabba. "Mind telling me what the hell is going on here?" This day keeps getting crazier and crazier. It's like we're in a fucking fanfiction or something! How ludicrous...

"It's a really long story," said Cabba. "To put it in short, she won't leave me alone!"

Val chuffed a laugh at Cabba's despair as she removed herself from the rubble. "Foolish mortal. You have yet to see the true extent of my sister's bratiness. Honestly, I would actually feel sorry for you if I cared..." A black fire engulfed her as she powered up. "Maybe if I'm feeling kind I will rid her for you before I kill you. But right now, I'm going to tear this titanic bitch apart!" She pointed at Kale, whose face was twisted in a perpetual snarl.

Cabba rushed to jump in but Caulifla stopped him with one arm. "Don't," she said, gazing intently at the fight. "Sometimes, only a battle can resolve things. Don't get in the way." I'll finally see how far you've come, Kale... That demon is certainly powerful enough to pose a challenge. She crossed her arms and smirked. Good luck, Kale! You are my protégée. You can do it.

"Cabba!" trilled Yumi, fluttering her eyes. "What do you think of me now, Cabba?" Notice me, senpai!

"You look great," Cabba offered lamely. "Please leave me alone..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Only great?" Yumi shamelessly fished for compliments. "What about astounding? Cute? Marvellous? Hot!? Sexy?!" Her face blushed a beet red as she said those last two words.

Cabba sweatdropped. The Megumi girl looked exactly the same: flat as a board and about as curvy as the aforementioned board. The only difference was that now she towered over almost everything in Herculopolis, including Satan Tower, which was the tallest building in the city.

Caulifla elbowed Cabba. "Well? Tell the girl what you think."

"Ehh?!" Cabba gaped at his fellow saiyan. "Why are you throwing me under the Laggerwomp?!"

"Just settle whatever business you have with her and we can all be done with it. Then we'll have one less thing to worry about." She cast a glance at Val and Kale, who were matching each other blow for blow. Each of their attacks caused sound waves to ripple in the air before disspitsting.

"I was very sad when you ran away from me last time," Yumi said, clasping her hands together and looking down pleadingly at Cabba. "It was because I was too young, wasn't it? But look at me now, Cabba! I've grown! Now will you love me?"

No! Cabba wanted to scream. Hell no! I'd rather die and go to heaven than be condemned in hell for being a pedophile! It insteasd, he just spluttered, "Y-yeah... Uuhh... You look... Good. But about the love bit," he paused, "I already have a girlfriend."