Sister Dearest

A/N: Ack, finally. I'm sorry if this is not so top quality. Since another chapter was in demand over on Fanfiction.net I slaved over this and, well... just read it, I guess. This story is (obviously) cross-posted on Fanfiction.net (caught up and everything), so if you prefer that site over Wattpad, then go over there and read.

Thanks for supporting this story.

Also, I would like to state that "The First day" by The Rock Diamond is now what I consider the 'official' theme song of this fic. Give it a listen if you want

xXx

Raidashi yawned, having worked long into the night on multiple assignments given to her by the Commander of the Sadala Defense Forces as well as having started on investigating the things Cabba had left her.

How bothersome... that shrimp is lucky that I like him. Annoying bastard.

There was not much to report on the ashes on the kettle. But if the encyclopedia stored inside her brain was correct, they were reminiscent of the remnants of fire spells that had once been used by an ancient vampiric race in North Galaxy. The only way to confirm her loose theory was to do some DNA testing, something that she wasn't really in the mood to do. Not when all she wanted to do was take a bloody nap.

Lethargically, she grabbed a pencil and started to scrawl down all the notes she had on the ashes so far, including a reminder to test the sample tomorrow when there was actually sunlight and she was not on her last legs.

Then, absurdly bored, she folded her notes into a paper airplane and tossed it across her office. It landed in a dusty old corner and she groaned, unwilling to get off her ass and fetch the damn thing.

Enough thinking. I need some sleep.

Yeesh, she was so tired that she was starting to see green.

Raidashi blinked. The walls of her dark room were tinged with that same green. She rubbed her eyes.

What the hell? Am I hallucinating or something?

A gentle footfall reached her ears and she stiffened. Ever so slowly, she swivelled around in her chair.

A menacing visage grinned back at her.

"Hello, Raidashi. Remember me?"

What?! Who the hell is this?!

The glowing female warrior, her hair jutting out in all sorts of directions, smirked. "I thought not. Let this be a reminder for you..." She lifted her hand, a green energy ball forming in her palm.

"No!" Raidashi shrieked, standing up and pressing herself against her desk. "Don't kill me! You can't!"

"Oh? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you, worm."

"B-because I'm the backbone of the defense force! Without me, they are nothing!"

The energy dissipated and the muscly she-ra simpered. "Oh my... that would be a shame..." The energy reformed in her hand twice as fast as before. "Bye, bye!"

Raidashi's dying screams faded away as she was obliterated.

xXx

"Careful, careful!" Niifa snapped, gripping the scalpel with a considerable amount of strength. "She may be saiyan but her organs are fine and delicate! Which includes her brain."

"Sorry," Muto apologized, uncharacteristically serious as he split the patient's skull open with a sharp, whirring blade.

"Stimulating sensory calmness needed to attain form..."