Unexplored territory

The moon shone brightly through the open window, illuminating the bed of Chi Chi and Goku. One body was relaxed and the other tense. Chi Chi had refused sex again for the umpteenth time, claiming that she was too tried for a round with a super saiyan. She was now getting some well deserved sleep but Goku laid awake in bed, staring up at the ceiling, hot and bothered by Chi Chi's abstinence in more ways than one.

Is there something wrong with me? Am I not treating her right?

Chi Chi snored softly, turning around to bury her face into Goku's chiseled pecs. She moaned slightly, rubbing her forehead against Goku's chin, making him stiffen. When she didn't make any other unconscious movements, he relaxed and allowed his body to cool. But then she wrapped her long, shapely legs around him, reviving his arousal.

Oh no. Not now. Shit!

Without even trying, his wife had put him in a very delicate situation. If he decided to fulfil himself, she knew she would be spitting mad as soon as she woke up. There was only one choice: to tough out her blue-balling.

He groaned in frustration, trying to remove himself from her vice grip without accidently hurting her. Luck was not on his side as his movement only made her grapple his thighs with her own even tighter. His boxers were now feeling uncomfortably tight and he had to suppress a yell of frustration.

Chi Chi, why?  he wailed in his head.

His only response was another muffled snore from his sleeping spouse.

This was going to be a long night. He might as well try some tactics to help him last until morning. Okay think... something really disgusting. Squeezing his eyes shut, he conjured an image of Muten Roshi in a bikini; the fat lady in the next village doing a belly dance, what he thought Cousin Itt without his hair would look like - anything to make himself go limp again! It was working until he thought of something that didn't help at all. He imagined a smirking Caulifla, her body covered in superficial battle wounds and her clothes practically torn to shreds from a prior assault he hadn't bothered to script out. There was a burning fire in her eyes - her fighting spirit - that made his heart beat erratically.

That last image aroused him more than ever and he was back at square one again. Goddammit. Goku prayed that the image of Caulifla that was now plastered in his head wouldn't affect his behaviour around her tomorrow. This isn't right. He tried to force himself to think of Chi Chi instead, and though her ministrations had turned him on before, somehow, it wasn't happening anymore. It was strange and it greatly confusing for the saiyan. He had always been attracted to Chi Chi, but it was always her who initiated any intimacy. Now that he was doing the same, she was refusing his advances. Why? The concept of being attracted to more than one person, especially a spouse, was completely unfamiliar to Goku.

Thinking about this just made his head hurt. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying his best to sleep. It wasn't easy trying to fall into unconsciousness when an attractive woman was pressed up against his body and his mind was wandering into unexplored territory with imaginary Caulifla. There was also the problem of his stiffening member, which caused great discomfort. Only one response was appropriate at this point: Fuck.

xXx

Cabba and Kale reached earth before midnight. The angel Vados had warned them not to interact with the local populace but she eventually went against her own advice for the sake of a joke. She had dropped them off right on the outskirts of East City and laughed while she did it.

"Thank goodness she gave us some zeni," sighed Cabba as he and Kale walked the streets of the city, knowing that flying would attract unwanted attention.