Raw

"RAAARRGGHH!"

"Gak! Caulifla, no...!"

Goku restrained Caulifla by hooking his arms under female saiyan's, the chi blast in the latter's palm growing bigger by the second. Frantically, Cabba closed Parsley's diary, causing dust to fly everywhere.

"S-sis!" Kale cried.

Caulifla continued to scream, trying to break loose. "RELEASE ME! GOKU, LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!"

"Caulifla!" Goku shouted. "Calm down!" She continued to thrash against him. "Caulifla!"

Cabba and Kale watched wide-eyed as, gradually, the female saiyan stopped her flailing. Her chest was heaving and her face was flushed. She twisted her head upward so she faced Goku and glared nastily at him. Then the glare shifted to where Cabba was standing, clutching Parsley's journal protectively to his chest.

A silence enveloped the room as Goku released the smaller saiyan, letting her hover to the ground, the energy blast in her hand dissipating. There was a vein visible on her head and, right away, they all knew that something was terribly, terribly wrong.

"Where did you get that?" Caulifla's voice was harsh and low as she spoke to Cabba, fixing her steely gaze on him. He opened his mouth to respond but Caulifla cut him off by reiterating, "Where did you get that, dammit?!"

A strong hand enveloped Caulifla's shoulder. Goku was casting her a stern gaze. "Caulifla," he said. "Stop getting so worked up about this."

"Hrr... Don't tell me what I should be doing!" She jerked her body away from his touch, regretting her action slightly when his warmth disappear. "You don't know what we just saw... But I do...!"

"Then tell us," Goku said patiently. "And maybe then we'll understand."

A sigh could be heard and then the creak of the chair as Caulifla plopped down in her seat, visibly aggravated. "Fine, fine... Fucking hell, you are so troublesome..."

"Sis?" Kale tried tentatively. "Why... um, what happened just then?"

A drawing spoke to us. Yes, it was weird... But why did Caulifla react so... so violently? Cabba thought as he cautiously placed the diary back on the table. "Caulifla? You're not going to destroy this are you? Please don't. It... It's all I have left of her."

"Of course, I'm not going to destroy it," Caulifla said snippily. "Not unless you piss me off..."

She avoided Kale's question, Cabba noted. Caulifla almost never ignored the younger female.

"Do you think she'll talk again?" Goku queried, remembering how the drawing's pencil lips had moved, revealing a mouth full of sharp, curved teeth.

"Hopefully not," Caulifla all but growled. "But if she does... Don't give anything away. Not our position, not anything."

"Who is she?" Kale asked, she being perhaps the most out of the loop out of all of them. "Caulifla, what's going on?"

They all looked at Caulifla curiously as she got out of her chair and paced around the dingy kitchen once, then twice. When she finished the third round, she returned to her seat, ignoring Goku's curious look. It seemed like she wasn't going to answer so Cabba began to speak before he got cut off.

"She," Caulifla ground out hatefully. "Is a beast. Don't let her feminine skin fool you, she's a goddamn demon." She took a deep breath before continuing, her voice wavering slightly, "Her name is Kafara. She was Freeza's top lieutenant back in the day. His bitch. She served him in things outside of the military - and no I do not mean those kind of things." Her nose scrunched up. "Would that even be possible...?"