In saiyans we trust

Champa's planet was dull, to say the least; it was the complete opposite of his brother Beerus' planet. Upon seeing his brother's planet on a trip to Universe 7 one day, he had gruffly asked his angel why his planet wasn't as cool. She merely told him that the planet was created to suit his tastes. The God of Destruction had to reluctantly agree. It was something that Vados had often joked about to Cabba and having seen the place for the first time when Kale dragged him on Vados' summons, he understood why Champa was disgusted by his own sense of style.

He had been having a small celebration with Caulifla's brother Renso at his house when a Kale showed up, looking extremely worried. She explained to him about the situation and pleaded with him to accompany her to Universe 7 to search for Caulifla. Cabba had meant to refuse her gently, knowing that he had important things to tend to as a military elite, but there was a part of his mind which urged him to go with Kale. He had asked Renso for advice, and the retired captain told him to go with the girl, obviously worried about his sister Caulifla's wellbeing. Caulifla had disowned the male saiyan as her brother years ago but Renso still cared and looked out for her. Now Cabba and Kale had their hands on Vados' shoulders, careful not to let go of the angel, lest they be left behind to suffocate in space.

Like she had done with Caulifla, Vados filled them in about earth and its inhabitants, warning them not to interact with the humans if it could be avoided. The earthlings would find it extremely difficult to comprehend the existence of aliens after all, even if the Universe 6 saiyans blended right in with the general population due to their lack of tails. Unlike the saiyans of Universe 7, Universe 6's saiyans had been given a chance to evolve into a more 'modern' form of their species, their local Arcorsian megalomaniac having not destroyed the planet Sadala out of a super saiyan phobia.

"I care so much for him, but Champa really is getting quite irritable!" lamented Vados, sighing for a well executed dramatic effect. "It's really funny how things work - get a second chance at life and you'll find yourself bending over backwards and doing things you never would have thought to do the first time around!"

"It's okay Vados!" Cabba attempted to cheer her up, smiling in amusement at her antics. "Once Lord Champa loses weight, he'll thank you for it." He felt at ease in Vados' presence, but was not comfortable enough to refer to Champa in the casual manner she did.

While Cabba talked to Vados, Kale lost herself in her own thoughts, like she always did. Her shyness was what most would consider crippling and she avoided any confrontation or conversation if she was able to. And if things didn't work out, she always managed to get away by being meek and agreeable. Are you happy on earth, Caulifla? Is everyone treating you kindly? I sure hope so, sis... She thought of Son Goku, grimacing slightly as she did so. She did not like the man. She could tell Caulifla did though, as much as she probably told herself how much she hated him on a daily basis. Caulifla was a confusing person in Kale's opinion. The woman would go one way and then spontaneously go the other way. Her volatile personality was part of what made her a good leader - as good as a temperamental saiyan female could get anyway. She trusted in her own judgement far too much; but truly, she wasn't a very good judge of character at all. She sized others up too quickly and would make no haste to change her point of view until the person revealed themselves to be the complete opposite. What a stubborn female.

"Kale?" Cabba's voice returned her back to reality. "You okay there?"

"Y-yeah. How long until we reach earth?"

Vados tossed back her head and laughed. "Soon. Are all saiyans so impatient?" she said teasingly, making Kale flush with embarrassment. "Don't be like that, dear, chin up! You'll see your Caulifla again soon. And then maybe you saiyans would stop using me as a delivery service - I get enough of that from waiting hand and foot on Champa."