Brewing tensions

"Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Goten bounced on top of Caulifla, Kale and Cabba, causing them to cry out indignantly.

"What do you think you're doing, you stinking brat?" grumbled Caulifla, getting up.

"Dad told me to wake you up since you're late for training," Goten told her.

Caulifla's eyes widened in alarm. "Oh shit. He is not gonna let this go, is he?" Goddammit! I knew I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night!

She quickly got dressed, Kale and Cabba staring at her as she moved like a whirlwind around the entire house.

"Should we be the doing the same thing?" Cabba wondered aloud, cocking his head slightly. "I'm curious to see what kind of training Caulifla does. What about you, Kale?"

"I-I don't really mind..."

"Then it's settled!" chimed Goten. "You guys can come with us!" He shot a glance at Caulifla, who had stopped her hurrying.

Caulifla narrowed her eyes at him. Don't tell me...

"Make sure your boobies don't go all nakey again, okay Caulifla?" Goten said innocently, blinking sweetly at the female saiyan.

Caulifla sighed in defeat as she watched Cabba's mouth drop to the floor and Kale look away, blushing. God fucking damn it, kid.

Cabba was the first to recover. "Uh, Caulifla... what does he mean by that?" His cheeks flushed as he thought of something. "May I ask what kind of training you've been doing with Goku?"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" shrieked Caulifla, throwing a bolster at him, hitting him square in the face. "Cabba!"

"It's okay sis... we won't judge you..."

"Eh?! Not you too Kale!"

"S-sorry...!"

Caulifla pinched the bridge of her noise. "No, no... sorry for snapping at you Kale." She gave the younger girl an apology hug. "But you, Cabba!" She glared at him from behind Kale. "Get it into your thick fucking skull! We're not doing anything of that sort!"

"You sure swear a lot, lady," Goten commented unhelpfully. "Be glad my mom isn't here or she'd whoop your butt!"

"Oh really?" Caulifla withdrew from Kale, unconsciously tightening her gi as she did so. "I bet I could take your mom any day."

"That's what mister Vegeta used to think!"

Caulifla wasn't entirely sure how to respond to that she so she changed the subject instead. "Whatever. Let's not keep your father waiting."

xXx

Goku smirked as Caulifla landed. "Have a nice sleep?"

In the end, Cabba and Kale had opted not to go, instead choosing to spend the day with Goten. Caulifla had a feeling that it had something to do with Goten's outburst that morning. Did Cabba really believe the only training she was getting from Goku was for the bedroom?

Caulifla scowled at him. "Shut up. What are we doing today?"

"We'll since you slept in, I have a little change in schedule for you."

"Oh great. So you're punishing me now?"

Goku shook his head. "Try not to think of it as a punishment." He smiled cheekily. "Even if it is."

Caulifla frowned in contemplation. What does he have planned?

Boy will she be in for a surprise, thought Goku as he took out a capsule and tossed it. The capsule exploded in a puff of white smoke and in its place was a neatly folded gi. After talking with Caulifla last night, he had gone up to the Lookout for Piccolo's assistance in materialising stronger, hardier and heavier clothing for Caulifla to wear. The gi and undershirt carried a combined weight of twenty five thousand pounds while the wristbands and boots were four thousand pounds each.