chapter 4

I sat down at my cell. day handing me what he had left I his bowl. "eat." he said as he grunted. I looked at his stomach and up to his face shaking my head. " I'll be fine." he let out a breath and sighed. "eat or ill spoon feed you." I laud down as he laid the bowl by my cell bed. I shivered feeling the warmth of his arm touch mine. "ya cold?"  he asked scratching his beard. my jaw kept shaking. he crawled next to me. I felt the heat come off his body. I wrapped my arm around him. it was silence that filled the air. I could stay like this forever. *-+10 min later+**--*-++-*-+--*-+-+*--+-*

dayrl got up and dusted off his shirt " think your warm enough." he said walking out of my cell. rick was talking about who will clear and go on runs. " I'll go on a run." dayrl said. " me to." I Said walking out. " beth you have done enough for us." rick said. " I can do more. I am younger and can run faster. besides what if dayrl doesnt come back. he is our hero." I tried to explain to everyone. " okay if you think you can do it." daddy said. I smiled. "you guys leave at the crack of dawn." I walked away with a judge grin on my face. I went to the showers and took a quick one. I was standing feeling the water flow down my body. "what the hell is this." Maggie said holding the bag I had packed for sneaking out. "its for the run tommorow." I lied. she looked at me. " you were going to leave." she said throwing the bag into the water. " that was my moms!" I screamed as I put a dirty towel around me. " what's going on?" carol said. " beth was going to leave." maggie said holding back tears. " I said it was for tommorow!" I shouted again as I put on my shirt and pants. " if beth says its tommorows pack up than I guess it is." carol said leavening as I followed behind her. everyone was going to their sleep spots. I dusted off the water from my bag as it was still damp. I place it on my counter. I laid down on my cell bed again feeling sick coughing. dayrl came in to the sounds of my soar throat. "damn girl your all rose." he said feeling my checks.

"I'm fine." I said shaking all over. we both turned to a loud door slamming and the blood curling sound of mika screaming.

author note

well I feel dumb now I know now how to publish this stuff right sorry about that oh might post another chapter later don't know love u