chapter 27

I was running by dayrl. the cabin we stayed at before was clear we ran in quite and looked the doors. I threw down our bags and laid on the floor. I was so soar. "are you dead mommy?" rose asked. I smiled. I turned over as dayrl was peeing. "I am alive how about a shower?" I asked. "a bath a bath." she said smiling and clapping. "hmm with bubbles." I said smiling. "ya ya with daddy to." she said. she ran in the other room. dayrl came out zipping his pants. "rose wants a bubble bath with us." I said standing up to him. "alrigh." he grunted. he walked back and hopped in as I laid in his lap with the warm water starting up the bubbles. "mmm." I heard dayrl moan I moved on his lap. I bit my lip. "oh stop you." I blushed. he wrapped his arms around me. its Been so long since we had this because we have rose. he was kissing neck rubbing my chest. "I though I lost you again." he whispers in my ear. I turned over to where I crutches meant. his dick reaches into me as I grinded on his lap. I moaned softly and held onto his neck he humped up as it felt good. I heard rose run as I turned back to where my butt was on dayrls crouch. "bubbles." rose said jumping in. I smiled and leaned forward making dayrl moan softly but rose didn't hear. I looked at him as he kissed me. I felt bad cause rose was in here. we played to where most of the bubbles were gone. rose rubbed her eyes as I got out and wrapped her up dressing her. I climbed the ladder and put he to bed. I came back Down as dayrl was waiting for me. I smiled and was still naked as he was to. I walked over and threw his body over the couch. "you sure?" dayrl asked. I laid over him as he turned me over to the bottom. "my turn." dayrl smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. he finger me a little faster than ever and kissed me and licked his fingers kissing me more. I felt him go in and humped me in a rthyme.  "mmm I missed this." I moaned. " I did to." he said kissing my neck. I was rubbing my vigina as he was in it and I started playing with his hair. dayrl was breathing deep. I bit my lip so hard I started to bleed. I felt something about to leave my body. I moaned louder. I looked Down at a pillow and grabbed it covering my face as I screamed and moaned. I came. dayrl rolled off me. "did you finish?" I asked. "no but I'll be fine." he said. I turned over and got on my knees he stood up about to walk away but I jerked him over. "oh." he said. I started to jerk him off. he was playing with my hair but it felt so god that he was moaning. "oh beth." he said as I licked it a little. he jaw dropped a little in pleasure. "I am about to." he was interrupted by his cum shooting on my chest as I licked it up.

a/n yes very random but I got like 29 messages on people wanting a sex chapter tahda lol next chapter will be normal

check out my other books

warmth (walking dead fanfic

dark skies