chapter 13

"what the fuck do I do?" dayrl started to freak. "I'll push you pull." I said breathing heavy. "oh don't make me do that." he said. "do you want to die?" I said crying in pain. "don't.. don't say that." he stuttered walking back and fourth. "ughh get it." I said pushing dayrl reached down and started to pull. "ahhh!" I screamed and started to sweat. dayrl was focused. he didn't wanna lose me. 

i gripped his hand as he city the cord. a baby came out. dayrl wrapped it around his arms. "rose." I said holding it. "lil ass kicker 2." dayrl said smiling. I looked down and looked at the mess. I gave rose to dayrl and wiped up. for just having a baby I feel fine just in a lot of pain and tired. I smiled and feel asleep for to minutes to then sound of the baby crying. dayrl smiled and rocket it to sleep.

********waking up*********************

I woke up to a rose with a folded and pink dress on. she was cute she had dayrl's eyes and my nose. "baby rose rose baby." I started to sing. "I made breakfast." dayrl said feeding rose. "aww being a big daddy." I said joking. "Merle was older but I took care of him." he said spoon feeding rose. I smiled and shiverd taking my medicine. I grabbed my plate of eggs. "wow real food." I said eating it. "ya found it." dayrl said looking at me back at rose wiping her mouth. she smiled as I held her little hand. it feels good feeling something else alive besides dayrl not saying I don't love it.

sorry short chapter but at least I updated and thanks to my friend heather rose is the name of their baby.