chapter 11

I saw all the extra blankets and pillows to the side of the room. dayrl got out of the shower. I built a little first while he was gone. dayrl climbed up the latter. "where are you beth?" I hid quite in the fort. "rawr!"I said popping out of the fort. dayrl had his cross bow ready to shoot. "fuck beth!" he said lowing it . I laughed and built it back up. "come in." I said pulling him under the pillow shield. "I haven't done this in forever." I said. "its one kitty thing I can fit in." dayrl said laying Down. I smiled. "me and Maggie used to do this when we were younger except we used bundles of hay." I said starting to think about memories. except this time I didn't wanna cry. "you OK?" dayrl asked. "never better." I said kissing him walking toward the shower. I turned on the shower and took off my close singing. "thats a relief we will drink our grief." I sang as dayrl came in. I stopped and covers my body with the shower curtain. "what you doing?" dayrl said. "taking a shower." I said running my fingers through my hair with the warm water. I felt someone behind me. "why are you in here when you took a shower?" I said  as dayrl put his arms around my waste. "I am sorry I couldn't save everyone at the prison." he began to say. I turned to see a wet dayrl. the water makes him look even better. his hands were still around my waste. "don't do that." I said as he looked toward the bathroom wall. I picked up his face and played with his beard. "don't." I said softly kissing him. he hugged me as we had silence. "I'm still sorry." he whispered breaking the silence. I looked him and pushed his body against the wall. "I will leave if you keep this up." I said a little upset. "OK sorry." he said as I stopped the water. I grabbed a towel and walked to change in an outfit I picked out. I had sweat pants and a light blue t shirt. I went up the leader and went to lay down in my fort. I cuddled up with a pillow and was playing with my necklace. dayrl dragged me out by my feet. I looked at him. " what are you doing?" I asked him. "don't get all mad at me." he said. "well stop feeling all bad about it. it will get to you and if you don't focus than you may die. we don't have time to put more grief and pain on our backs. it happened the past is the past." I told him. I sat there. "you got balls." dayrl said sitting by me. I put my arm around his. he put his head on mine. my stomach moved. I moaned and felt pain.

dayrl didn't want to admit it but he did. "you have gotten a bit bigger but you are still beautiful." I looked at him rubbing my stomach. now I know what pain laurie went through. "little ass kicker 2." I said laughing. dayrl kissed me. "hell ya now all we need is a baby motorcycle." dayrl smiled I playfully punched him and laid back in the back. I stared at the ceiling. I kissed dayrl's lips. I love him and this baby will bring us closer. I hope I don't end up like laurie. I hope dayrl never slows down. I hope I dont slow him down.

note: sorry all for the day busy and will update as soon as I can. live u comment and vote :)