chapter 24

****dayrl prov******

I took a deep breath as I jogged down 7 isle of the store. I looked up as isle 8 pasted and it was sweets. I seen some trash on the ground. I walked Down it a silently killed a walker stabbing its soulless body. I looked up and seen an 8 pack of Hershey bars. I opened my bag and put them in as a walker came up behind me. I turned fast and stabbed its head wiping the blood on my shirt. I threw it off me and ran toward the other medicine secretion. I seen a bandage box I picked up and achol. I grabbed it and ran out of the isle as a crowd of walkers came toward me. "shit." I looked behind and more walkers were there. I looked up and knocked off the medicine on the shield and killed 2 walkers. I climbed up as walkers were at my feet.

*********beth prov.**

I woke up to a bad dream. Bob was awake but Maggie and glen were asleep. I looked over by the shielf. "he will come back." Bob said shaking his head holding rose. I held my stomach and felt sick. I cried in my legs. "he would be back by now." I said trying to catch my breath. I wiped my eyes. I looked over at my scratch. it was burning still. I was losing my vision a little. "he will he will."

I said. I sat by Bob and feed rose. "ma." I heard he say as I smiled. I held her on her feet as she laughed and she started to walk on her own. she fell over but got back up. I started to follow behind her. my back was against the sheilf. "loo look." rose said. walking back to Bob. for once in forever bob had a smile on his face. rose can walk a d she can talk. I was so proud. I found it alone and sad that dayrl wasn't here to see it. I walked over to the door and looked out of the crack with rose. it was cloudy out. "rain." rose said. her hair was getting longer and it was blond like mine. I smiled. "what?" rose asked. it doesn't seem it was long before she was born. she is smarter than what we thought.  "nothing. I just miss your dad." I said playing with her hair. rose got on here tippytoes. "now I remember thins wha my daddy look like?" she said with dayrl's accent. I looked back to the shielf. I walked with roses feet on my feet. I held her as I heard a sheilf noise. she wrapped her little legs around me. I starred down the sheilf. I seen the shielf looked the same. I looked down at rose. "he isn't here right now." I said. I turned around and felt a hand touch my stomach. it was a bloody dirty hand. I seen dayrl in roses reflection of her eyes. I was stock in the feeling. "daddy?" rose asked. I smiled and turned to see dayrl. "well now we do nee a mini bow for her." he said smiling. I wrapped my arms around him. I missed this feeling. dayrl is back.

note sorry short but rose is a kid now. felt it was time to bring her to her feet but please leave a comment what you think. new story will be out tommorow chapter one plus a note. its another walking dead fan fic but more characters so I'm going to need names and weapon choices so leave a comment and u may be a character.