chapter 23

dayrl prov*****

I looked at beth as she was shivering. I say by her with my arm around her and rose in my lap. "you will be fine." I said looking at the scratch. "it does like like it is scabbing over so that means its healing." glen said. I thought what if beth does die. I couldn't handle myself. I  couldn't lose rose ether. "he has a point like I said you'll be fine." beth looked at me.  she had a smile. Maggie was looking for achol to put on it but this part of the story didn't have any. since this was just the pharmacy section. "nope no no nah." Maggie said looking through bottles. I handed rose to beth. "be right back." I said leaning down to kiss her.

she smiled and touched her lip blushing. I walked over to the sheilf where it was

blocking off the sections. "I gotta get through there." I said to Maggie. "no its dangerous." she said looking at me with her eyes wide. "I have to." I said with low scruffled voice.  "why?" she asked looking through drawers. "beth needs it and I have to help her." I said. "why do you love her so much just because you got to have fun with her?" she asked in a whisper. "no because she says I saved her but in real life she saved me." I said looking at her with a thought of the prison through my mind.  Maggie looked down at the bloody floor. "you really love her don't you." she asked looking up at me with a serious look on her face. "yes I do." I said looking at her. she shock her head. "fine. well I will help with the shielf." Maggie lifted it while dayrl went under it. Maggie pasted his cross bow to him.

beth prov:***********

I heard dayrl grunting on the floor with a screech. "Bob hold rose for me please." I handed him rose and ran to the back where I heard the noise. " what's going on?" I seen Maggie lifted down. "he wanted to do it." Maggie said looking at her. "why?" I asked. "you need the medicine." she said looking at him with a shock face. "I could've got it myself." I said a little anger. "you have rose to take care of." "now I'm not going to be the same without him." I said pointing at the shielf. she just looked and backed away. "I ..I don't know." she said in a stutter. "I know deep down inside you want him dead for what he did to me so just stop it because its just rude And sick." I said walking toward Bob crying with my head in my hands. "he will come back." Bob said. I looked at him as he petted roses head. "how can you be so sure?" I asked. "dayrl is different. he is strong and stubborn. he will come back no matter what." he said with a smile. rose was smiling.  I lifted up my knees against my body and sipped on the bottled water that was next to me. I sat by the shielf.

"please hurry dayrl." I whisperd to myself. I Leaned  back against the  cold wall. I let rose sleep with Bob tonight. I starred down the shield hoping it would move and he be there. I fell asleep on watch.

note: wow thanks so much for the reads I am so happy. I love you guys. thanks. please leave a comment or a vote and share my vampire book is coming to an end