chapter 10

"who else is here ?"  I asked rick. "just  Carl and i." he said. "wher every one else? " dayrl ask with his accent. "we don't know." he said. Carl was sitting in the corner covered in blood. "any news from anybody?" I asked rick. he shock his head. "we were in here for days." Carl said. "where did you guys stay before this?" Daryl asked. "since the prison we have been on our feet. I was trying to find hope. I need to see where everyone was." rick said sitting down by a glow stick. "I have candle." I said getting them out of my bag. I looked at dayrl and got his lighter out of his pocket. I sat 3 on the floor and lit them. "smells good." Carl said laughing. " feels good knowin me and beth aren't the only alive ones." dayrl said. rick smiled. I got out my water bottle. I took a last swig and gave it to rick. I gave Carl some juice dayrl gave me. "your stomach looks bigger." Carl said. I looked at him concerd. "ya what you guys do have a feast?" rick said laughing. Daryl looked at me as I whispered in his ear. "thought you stopped yourself?" dayrl didn't say anything. he looked at me " I didn't the first time." he said frozen. I sat back against the wall. I'm happy about this but it will stop my way of surviving. "what's going on dayrl?" rick asked. "I'm pregnant." I said holding my stomach.

rick got up and looked at dayrl. rick looked mad. dayrl was just in shock. rick started to scream and was going to punch dayrl. "son of a bitch getting a girl like her pregnant!" rick said punching dayrl.  "she didn't stop me because she wanted it you fuck face!" dayrl said pushing rick down. "stop it both of you!" I yeld as I couldn't take anymore. rick punched dayrl as dayrl kicked rick below the waste. I jumped in front of rick to stop his next punch. rick punched me instead. dayrl looked at me as I held my face. rick was breathing heavy and sat by Carl. "beth are you OK?" dayrl said looked at the bruise. I started to cry I dont wanna be here. I wanna keep moving but i feel weak. "I wanna go." I said. rick looked at me. " I am sorry." he said. Carl was half asleep. "wher is there to go beth?" dayrl said softly running my face. "any where." I said crying dayrl picked up our bags and picked me up as I held his cross bow. walkers were outside knocking in the u haul. "we are going on an adventure tommorow." dayrl said putting me down wrapping me up in a blanket. I felt sick still. Carl feel asleep. "mind if I have one of those blankets?" rick asked. day took on and threw it at him. I laid in dayrl's lap. I shiver and blew out the candles all we had was the light of 5 glow sticks.  dayrl laid by me against one half of the u haul as rick and Carl where already asleep on then other side. I cuddled up with him and felt his feet hit mine. he put his arm around me as I kept shivering from cold chills. "that medicine not help." dayrl whispered. I shock my head and had a stuffy nose. dayrl kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes. I didn't sleep just closed them. "I'm sorry." I said. "for wha't?" dayrl said with his accent. I kissed his lips over and over. "rick and Carl are here." dayrl said. "I wanna go." I said. "we will tommorow." "I wanna go now." dayrl grunted and played with his beard. "I wanna sleep get a good nights sleep OK."  he said french kissing me. "fine." I said rolling away from him. dayrl will be the only one apart from Carl and rick for getting sleep. I don't feel safe. dayrl got up and grunted packing up our stuff. he opened the door and helped me out. "your lucky I love ya." he said. I smiled as we jogged toward the woods. "hey wanna stay in a car?" dayrl asked. I shock my head. we have been running for along time. there was no where to stay but than I looked to see a camp sight. it had a couple walkers. "go around to the cabin." dayrl said shocking a walker. I ran to the cabin and stabbed to walkers. dayrl was right behind me. we shut the door and seen a ladder that lead to a little sleep area. "alright we will sleep up there." dayrl said there were no windows or back doors one way in and one way out.  I locked the door and climbed the ladder there were mattresses and pillows and clean sheets. "now this looks better than a u haul." I said smiling. dayrl smirked at me and went to the shower. "it works!" I Heard him scream. I laughed always lucky with water. I don't know how but yay.

note: chapter 11 is coming asap