chapter 7

dayrl prov.

I pushed her more harder against the wall. "dayrl." she whispered in my ear.

I looked up from kissing her neck. she kissed my lips and looked deep in my eyes. "never leave me." she said putting her arms on my shoulders. "I won't if you don't Greene." I said walking toward the bed. "promise." she nodded pulling more over her as she spread her legs. I field it in and she shifted her body to rub against mine. I kissed her. she started to unbutton my shirt. I slipped her shirt off.

she stated rubbing my chest and taking off my belt. I rubbed Around her ass. I gave her stomach kisses and she jolted in please. I entered my tongue inside of her. she moaned and griped on my hair and played with it. I looked up at her. "should I stop." she looked at me and softly slapped my face "keep going dixson." I reached my head back down and fastly most my to tongue. "oh lord dayrl!" beth moaned loud. I loved to hear he do that. I crawled up to her as she kissed me. she softly scratched my back. "I love you."  she said griping onto me as I entered her. we softly swifted back and fourth. constantly I was thinking why would she be with an old fuck tard like me? she kissed me as I moved faster. does beth want this? do I want this? I thought deeper thank I softly laughed. "what?" beth said smiling kissing me again. "I was thinkn" I said letting out a groan still humping beth. "mmhmm like what." she said under her breath. "what if we stay here?" she turned to where she was on top and it felt gold to finally be the one to lay down. I smiled again think about getting to old for this. "hmm." she thought laying naked on me. "staying." she slipped it in as I grunted. "sounds like a plan but we have to make a gate and stuff." she said. I smiled and pulled her down to me so I could kiss her more.

************†****************************

beth prov.

I woke up to a naked dayrl.

I rubbed my eyes. I rubbed my body. it didn't seem real. I just had sex with dayrl dixson. I hope he enjoyed it. I don't want any second thoughts. I didn't wanna have regrets. I love dayrl and I have loved dayrl before this. I tried to shift my way to my close. dayrl grunted and I feel to the floor quietly. I slipped on my pants and a tank top. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked so ugly. I looked around for make up and found a small bag. I found foundation and added it along with a little eye liner and lipstick. I brushed my hair and tied it up cute. I tried to impress dayrl. I grabbed my pocket knife from the counter. I looked over at a pasted out dayrl. he hasn't slept well lately.  I walked Dow. stairs quietly and found empty cans we ate out of. I looked in jurors for things that made noise that I could tie to rope I had on the table. I went outside and hung up traps and noise deters.  "beth wha't the fuck." dayrl said on the porch as I was setting a trap. "what?" I said standing as his eyes widened again to my beauty. he had a water bottle in his hand. he was shirtless. he damped up a bandanna he had in his pocket and wiped my face. "dayrl?" I asked concerd. "your more beautiful without it." he said finishing up taking off the make up. "I just tried to make you happy." I said as he grunted. "you being alive with me is makin me happy." he said walking away. I love him I finished up the yard and securing the house. I walked in with beans and fruit and squirrel on the table. I smiled as dayrl was bashing on jelly and bread.

I sat down as dayrl poured me some juice he found. "thanks." I said eating the fruit. he shock his head and ate some more cereal. " where's your meat?" he ignored the question. "dayrl?" I asked him and than flicked a pear at him. he looked up and ate it. "I know we can't be out of meat we caught so much of it and we barely made a dent in eating this food." I said eating more fruit and handing him the beans. he looked up at me. "I ate meat already." he said as I sat back down to drink my juice. "this place is boring." I said spinning my finger around the edge of the glass of my cup. "I'm sorry." dayrl said undoing his pants from his stomach. I thought and looked up the stair case. I walked up again and looked in the hall and seen a door. I looks as if it was untouched for awhile from the dust. I seen it when we first came in here. "here we go." I opened it.

authors note: yet again a short but thrilling chapter really didn't wanna use so much details but chapter 8 is coming your way! check out shadow to its about vamps so please let me know what you guys think :)