chapter 8

as I opened the door. I see a bare room with a ton of boxes. the walls were white. I seen a box that said "paint". I opened it and found a kid set of crayons and paint with sponges. I seen a box that said dad. I opened it and found arrows that might fit dayrl's bow. I grabbed a paint set and brush and started painting the walls. I made it look like a big heart surrounded by different designs and crosses. I put a sky over the heart. I made it look sunny. I heard dayrl walking up as I didn't stop painting. "beth?" he walked in and looked at my work. "no shit a Jesus girl and a kick ass artist." he said crossing his arms as I smiled. "hey I found some arrows." I said dusting off my hands pointing at them. "holy shit thanks I was runnin low." he said. I smiled. " see what happens when you open a new door in life " I said grabbing a book bag I found.  I walked to change my close. dayrl was standing by the door with his head on the wall. "what?" I said pulling up my pants. "your beautiful." he said with a smile. I walked over to him and kissed him pressing my shirtless body on him. "thanks." I tried to walk away but he pulled me in. he kissed me over and over again tile he walked me by a wall. he put his hands on the wall and kept kissing me while I rubbed his chest. his tongue slipped in my mouth. he back away as I just hugged him and never wanted him to go. "beth what are you doin?" dayrl asked picking me up making me put my legs around him like before. "never let go." I whispered in his ear holding on to his shoulders laying my head down. I cried to the very thought of losing dayrl.

"no beth." dayrl said whipping my tears. he walked over to the bed and laid me down while he laid by me holding my hand. "don't cry." he said. "I can't help it look.. look how far we got." I cried more. dayrl turned over to face me. I turned over to face him. "I'm never leaving as long as your promise never to go." he said as I remember him saying it before. I wrapped my pinkie around his and stopped crying. I looked deep in his eyes.

**************************************---

dayrl prov

I opened my eyes and seem beth sleeping. her cryin must have made her tired. I wiped the water off her face gentle. I got up and made some food for her. I love this god damn cereal. shitty part is where almost out. I looked around and found a melted chocolate bar. it was still good. I'll save  it for beth. I looked around. I seen the door knob to the basement move. I stood quite and waited for it to stop. I looked over out the window and seen a crowd of walkers headin our way "BETH PACK SOME STUFF WE NEED TO!" I heard her running. I think I scared her.  I began packing food and water bottle were being filled. I threw the bag over my shoulder. "hurry up!" beth ran down with 3 bags packed. I took one and threw it over my shoulder. the basement door flew open. "common." I held Beth's hand and we ran. I threw a match on the porch to stop the other crowd from getting us. the house began to burn. the zombies were going toward it forgetting about us. "mother fuckers." I said flipping them off. we ran in the city. "up there." beth pointed at an abounded house with high up ground. "go." beth ran inside as I shot a walker. I closed the door and killed two walkers inside. I blocked the main entrance and cut a small hole to see out if need. beth ran upstairs and stabbed a walker. the building was all empty and bare and was 4 stories. we made of to the top. beth held on the me. I could see smoke from the house we were at. the whole city was going to the flames. "I hope they all burn in hell." beth said. I walked down to the 3 floor. we need to block all this off. I started to think on how to do so. beth laid down blanket she had pack on a card board box she found in the room. she threw a small pillow down. "bed " she said. than she started in packing everything else. I went down to the first floor. I blocked the entrance more and found another pocket knife in the corner of the room. I tied a rope of cans on the stairs just in case. I did the same to the second and third floor. beth painted on the wall just like she did the old house. "haha your goofy." I said to her. she smiled and looked at me. "I miss that house." she said I held her. "now its time to start over again." I said as she kissed me. I love beth. hope she won't stop thinking the same thing. "she put her head on chest. I lifted her chin up and kissed her soft lips. "I love you dayrl." I heard her say. I kissed her more and laid over her on the box. "I love you to beth."

I said as he kissed me and her tongue touched mine. "wow shocker."  I said with a smile. she just laughed and pulled me down over her again. she started undoing my shirt again. I helped her and she took off her shirt. "I wanted to kiss you back at the prison in the stables but didnt." beth said slipping off her pants undoing mine. "I miss that place to." I said kissing her chest. "me to." beth said.

******************†**********************

beth prov.

I started thinking more about  people from the prison. dayrl kissed my stomach I gripped the board. "do it." dayrl put his finger in me. I couldn't help but bite my lip. I rubbed dayrl's hair. his tongue moved around faster than it did before for. I let out a loud moan and another. I rubbed my chest down my body playing with his hair again. he came back up as I switched positions. dayrl was on bottom as I was rubbing his crouch kissing him. he groaned and starting biting my lip. I slipped him in me and moved up and did. his body."for a virgin your good at this." dayrl said groaning. "It just feels right." I said moving fast biting my lip again and moaning. dayrl touched my chest and kissed .e as I moved even faster as he switched to where I was on bottom.

he moved faster than he did because making me feel drenched as I kissed him.

he laid over by me breathing heavy. "I am probably going to get pregnant one of these days you know that right." I said looking at him. "nah I stop myself before that happens." he said. I rolled over and put my chest on his chest. I closed my eyes. dayrl being a dad. me being a mother comes in my head but dayrl being a dad. well he was good with little ass kicker. I held dayrl hand. I heard dayrl groan. his body was  moving. I was scared to know what he was doing. 

author note.
hey guys um I am going to make short chapter for a longer story. I am uploading more today so I can give you guys more to do and I am happy with my read and I enjoy comments thanks guys for everything.