chapter 25

I felt dayrl put the achol on my scratch. "shht." I moaned. "shh it won't hurt anymore." dayrl said on his knee wrapping the bandage on my arm. he looked up at me.  I smiled and seen it raining outside. I missed rain. its always been dry. as a kid I would never get out of the shower. I just loved rain. if you haven't noticed I charous it. "hurt?" dayrl asked. I shock my head. "no better." I said with a smile. rose was hiding behind my leg. dayrl was on his knees. "rose." he said holding out his hand. rose peeked her head out. "don't be scared." he said. I smiled and had a tear of joy. rose stumbled as she giggled. "daddy." she said wrapping her little arms around him. dayrl smiled. I looked at him. he looked at me. "your back."  Bob said.

"well yeah." he said putting rose down. he reached in his back pocket and had a pack of cigs. he lite one up and gave one to Bob. "what that noise?" rose said. the shield in the back feel. dayrl ran to stop it.  I grabbed rose and ran toward the way we came in. he moved over to us. "to many let's bail." he said moving his hand signaling his arm for us to move. he grabbed my dad and my bag. Maggie and glen ditched. "bob this way." I said to him. I looked over as dayrl tripped. I turned and shot the walker. dayrl got up as we ran. we didn't know where to go. we had our stuff at the pharmacy. rose was running through the field as fast as she could. a walker came up out of the hay. it grabbed rose. Bob ran back and stabbed its head and held roses hand. I looked back and seen dayrl surrounded by walkers.

note: sorry so short but GUY PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK "WARMTH." ITS ANOTHER WALKING DEAD FANFICTION PLEASE READ IT GUYS WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!