chapter 18

I woke up and seen dayrl asleep on the fort. I quietly crawled to see a Stephanie asleep all wrapped up. I crawled over to dayrl waking him up he moved his hand away from his eyes and put it around me. I put my head and hand on his chest.  we were quite. "I am sorry." he said. I looked at him. "its OK she is netter looking than me." I said he lifted up my chin. "there is no body is this shitty world that is more bettr than ya beth." he said with his accent. I smiled as he kissed me. I know now there is no completion.  dayrl kept kissing me over and over again. he was breathing heavy and I turned to lay in his lap still kissing him. he was shirtless he sleeps in boxers and thats it. I had a bra and shorts on. he kissed his lips and pulled back. "what's wrong?" day asked." just don't want anyone to see or wake up." I said switting my chest on him with my arms crossed. "let her look." dayrl said looking at me. I wanted to get her back for what she did.  she unleashed a beth I would never guess that was in me.

I crawled up toward dayrl's lips and kisses hard. he started to rub my lower back and pushed me up more toward him. I moaned softly as his tongue touched mine. he had a small grin as I began to bite his bottom lip. I felt something poke me from under the blanket. I smiled and began to rub my body against his. he grunted a little.

************after the make out section * *

I got up after hearing rose cry softly. I bounded her in my arms. I smiled. I love dayrl being the daddy. there is no one else in this world being the father. I love dayrl. I don't need his kisses or hugs to make that up. he saved me. I seen my dad die right there and all i wanted was to stay there and die. I remember feeling dayrls touch as he pulled be away. I wouldn't be here with rose or dayrl if it wasnt for him. I miss the prison and all but I know I'm meant to be here and I am not leaving. I hope he don't ether.

note. next chapter will b up soon