chapter 5

as we heard the scream I felt goosebumps teach up my body. dayrl picked up his cross bow as rick had his gun out running. I walked fast toward the tombs. lizy had open than door as mika was all bloddy. carol was crying fighting to close the doors. " close the damn door." I heard dayrl yell at lizy. " no I wanna play." lizy said rick shot the walkers coming in from the door. I couldn't stand but hear Judith crying. " Hush babe* I said gleen and Maggie were still in the watch tower knowing nothing. I walked into my room and grabbed my bible off the floor. daddy was sitting back. he was to weak to do anything. I grab my pocket knife and walk back to the tombs. "beth." my father said. I ignored it and walked in. I stabbed a walker in front of me. bodies were everywhere. carol closed the door but couldn't lock it back. lizy was dead with Mika all bit up. carol kept trying to lock the door. than we all stopped as we heard moans come from beside us and from the main entrance.       mika was rising. carol threw her knife just getting mika's attention. walkers were coming in through the gates outside. "guys run!" rick screamed. "pack all your shit and head through the back." dayrl yelled. I ran by my dad. "common! dad!" I yelled as he slowed down. I ran past him and got my bag dropping my bible not caring. I grabbed my dads bag. I ran back and seen him laying in a group of walkers. "beth!" he said as he threw a  cross necklace at me. carol screamed. I was crying holding the cross necklace. " no daddy no!" I screamed stabbing some of the crowd. I killed 6 walkers.  "beth common." dayrl said pulling me. "dayrl." I said crying on his chest. he held me. " we need to go." I looked at him. and looked back at my daddy . I feel to my knees gripping on the bags. "he is still alive." dayrl picked me off my feet and carried me. "please leave me." I asked him. "no your going with me." he ran outside. walkers were surrounding the whole building. the rest off the group left. "damn it." he ran through the woods and headed east. my body was going numb as ever tear came from my eyes. I felt that warmth from dayrl. ********************************

dayrl put me down. he was running forever. "you should have left me there." I said picking up my bag and my dads bag up. I wiped my eyes. "stop being a stubborn jackass."  dayrl said pain. I punched him. "I'm not a jack butt." I said walking. he grunted "aye no little girl gonna be dragging her feet." he said. I walked more in front of him. I sat down in the shady from a tree and grabbed a bottle out of my bag. I looked in my dads bag and threw a bottle at dayrl hutting his lower stomach. "aye you better watch it." he said drinking it. I felt hate toward him. he called me alittle girl. " why did you save me?" I asked looking at him. "I lost carol's girl. I can't cope with losing another one." he said putting his cross vow on his back. I felt safe with him. he can be a pain in the butt. I just I feel happy he took be away but I miss my dad. I held tight on the necklace. I hope he is happy and not put to suffer.

authors note

hey guess I hope you like this haply I have fans. don't be shy to message me. I will answer anyones questions and who knows maybe you will be a character in my new book called shadow about a vampire. if your interested let me know.