The Boss..22..

"Oh my gosh!" I smile, holding Eric and Andrew's hands, as we approach Club Dynasty. "The line is out the door! Everybody's here tonight!"

"Everybody!" Andrew shouts because the speakers outside the club are booming.

"It seems the entire city is here." Eric mutters, annoyed, as he leans in closer to me. "Do we really have to be here, Tam?"

"Eric, I thought we resolved this." I roll my eyes as we continue past people who are standing in the never ending line to enter the club. "You promised you would have fun tonight because you deserve it."

"I did," He rolls his eyes too. "but I can have fun at home, Tamera."

I shake my head before smiling up at the night sky.

Club Dynasty is lit and the music is loud. The grand opening party is already in full effect. Outside the building, people are dressed to impress and to hell with the rest. I can only imagine the atmosphere inside the club and I can already tell tonight is going to be everything and more.

"What's up, little mama!" A short guy from the line catcalls as we pass heading towards the front of the line. "What's it like in them sparkles?"

I roll my eyes, smirking, as I continue to the front of the line with my two dates.

My short, iridescent, silver sequined dress is glistening to the club lights.

Miss Tamera Stewart is looking nice and sexy for her VIP invitation.

I'm getting stares, jealous and delightful, from every direction and it's flattering.

Eric's hand tightens around mine with each catcall thrown in my direction.

"Ooooo, this night is going to be epic!!" Andrew cheers with a small clap against the back of my hand. "Thanks again for inviting me, love."

"No problem, babe." I giggle before looking at Eric. Even in these high ass heels, he's still towering over me. "How's the air up there, Mr. Southern?"

Eric smiles, softly, at me. "It's fine, Tam. A bit noisy."

"It'll get better once we're inside."

He sighs. "I'm holding you to that."

I lead the boys around a velvet rope before we approach a large bouncer.

He's standing in front of the entrance to the club.

"Hi," I smile, cheerfully, and he arches a brow. "I'm Tamera!"

"Tamera who?" He scoffs, checking the list on the clipboard he's holding in his large right hand. "I don't know a Tamera."

"Tamera Stewart." I raise my voice over the blasting music in the club before holding Andrew and Eric's hands up. "These are my two dates! I should be on the list! I won a drawing at Jackson Towers earlier! The owner called me personally!"

"Oh yes," The bouncer's face brightens with recognition. "I see your name. It's right here. Tamera Stewart. You're VIP!"

"That I am." I beam, placing Eric and Andrew's hands around my waist. "We're VIP!"

The bouncer sidesteps, gesturing us inside, as he says. "Welcome, Miss Stewart, and please enjoy your night."

"Thank you." I smile as many people in the line begin yelling and pleading to get inside too. "We will. Let's go, guys."

Eric and Andrew take one of my hands as I lead them inside the club.

The music changes to a softer, slower song as we enter.