The Boss..40..

"I want to take my time with you, Tamera." Michael whispers as he gently runs his fingers along the length of my spine. I'm quivering. "It could take all night--into the morning for all I care. What do you say?"

"Michael, w-we can't have sex." I pant, stuttering, because his dominance is making me lose my breath. And undoubtedly my mind.

"And we won't." Michael smacks my ass and I yelp. "We don't need to have sex for me to make you scream, Tamera."

Oh damn.

I gulp. "What are you going to do?"

He leans close to my ear and whispers, "That's a surprise. Come here, honey."

Still facing the glass, I ask, "You want me to turn around?"

"No," He answers as the water cascades around us. "the view is spectacular--just walk backwards until you can...feel me."

I close my eyes, pushing away from the glass, and walk backwards until I'm body to body with Michael.

"Mmmm." I moan, feeling his length pressing against my back, as he places a hand on my stomach.

We're beneath the square shower head again, but the water isn't raining down like it was.

It's much slower now.

Michael must have changed the speed when I wasn't paying attention or something.

He slowly rubs his hands from my ribs to my hips as I tilt my head to the right.

"I'm gonna wash your hair now, babe." He whispers against the side of my neck.

"Okay." I shudder as he kisses behind my ear.

"Stay right here."

I take a deep breath as Michael steps away from me.

My  mind goes off on a tangent, but I'm snapped back by the sound of a popping container top.

"What was--"

Before I can turn to see what the sound was, Michael's hands are in my hair massaging my scalp with some heavenly smelling shampoo.

"Mmm," I moan, tilting my head back into him. "that smells good. What is that?"

Michael places a sweet peck on my shoulder before answering, "Something like Herbal Essences, but more expensive. Haven't you seen those commercials?"

"With the orgasmic women?" I breathe, closing my eyes again, as he gently scratches my scalp. "Yes."

"Well, babe, pretend this is your very own commercial, but instead of the shampoo making you scream...." He tilts my head all the way back and kisses my lips. "it will be me."

A moan escapes my lips as Michael runs his left hand along the curve of my body.

The shampoo lather drips from my hair and down my back.

"You're the first woman I've ever had in here, Tamera," Michael comments, working the lather. "and I've never washed a woman's hair before either."

"You're doing a great job." I compliment, biting my lower lip. "You've shared many firsts with me, Michael?"

"Yes." He whispers, accelerating the speed of the shower water. "Close your eyes so I can rinse."

"They've been closed this entire time." I groan as he winds my hair around his hand.

"Good. That means you're in ecstasy." He chuckles, sexily, before kissing my ear. "Are you in ecstasy, babe?"