The Boss..34..

"Michael, get off of me before both of my parents have a heart attack." I smile as he moves to remove himself from me.

Before he can, I pull him into a kiss that makes him gasp.

"What was that for?" He asks, surprised, as Taylor continues his joking chatter.

"One for the road." I wink, nipping at his chin. "I like the way you taste."

Caroline pops Taylor upside the head and scolds. "Taylor, stop it!"

"Hmm," Michael winks, biting his bottom lip. "I'm thinking that concussion brought out the naughty in you."

"You bring out the naughty in me." I correct with a smirk.

"Ooo, there's hope for you yet, sweetheart." Michael whispers near my ear before kissing my cheek.

"She obviously doesn't give two flies fucking about us standing here, Mama." Taylor laughs, rubbing the back of his head. "She sees us standing here, doesn't she?"

"Taylor, you heard your mother." Malcolm snaps and Taylor scoffs before smiling at me.

"Playa, playa!" Taylor claps as Michael removes himself from my body to stand at my bedside. "In the hospital, Tam?" He sighs loudly but his eyes dance in amusement. "Really? Have thee any decency?"

"Thine does not, obviously." I smirk and he chuckles, shaking his head. 

I can't help but grin at my brother as he walks up to Michael.

"How are you, Mr. Jackson?" Taylor extends a hand to shake Michael's and Michael accepts it. "We met earlier. However, I just want to thank you for bringing the freak, that is Tamera, to the forefront." Our mother gasps as he laughs again. "I knew she wanted the D from the beginning!"

I laugh from embarrassment as I shout. "Taylor!"

"What?" He smiles as he leans down to kiss my cheek. "First, it was on the side of the house. Now, it's in a hospital bed? You two just need to get together. Go ahead and give each other the V and D and call it a day."

"I'd listen to your brother, Tamera." Michael winks as Taylor places a small teddy bear on my stomach. "He makes valid points."

"Of course, you'd think that." I roll my eyes, playfully.

"But, seriously, Tam," Taylor sighs and all of the laughter leaves his voice. "I'm so glad you're okay. When Mr. Jackson called and told me what happened... I just--don't do that to me again."

"Awwww, Tay," I bemoan as I take his hand into mine and give it a small squeeze. "I'm so sorry I scared you."

He squeezes my hand back and smiles. "Just don't do it again."

"I won't." I smile as he sits on the side of my bed. "I promise."

Taylor and I continue talking and joking around as Michael turns to my parents.

"Hello, Mrs. Stewart," Michael greets as he slowly walks over to her. "it's nice to see you again."

Caroline gives Michael the once over and tuts. "I'm sure it is, but nothing's changed."

"Pardon?" Michael frowns.

"The last time I saw you, Mr. Jackson," She raises her voice and Michael rightfully takes a step back. "I walked "out" on you doing this exact thing to my daughter."

"I do apologize." Michael smiles as Malcolm frowns, looking at Caroline. "but, as I said before, your daughter is gorgeous. It's kind of hard not to touch her."

"Try not to touch her so much in public." Caroline suggests, sardonically.

Michael chuckles softly. "I'll try my best, Mrs. Stewart."