The Boss..32..

"Britt, where have you been?" Michael asks when he snaps from the shock of seeing Britta wrapped around my father. Or is my father wrapped around her? "I've been looking for you."

"I was out to lunch with Malcolm, Mr. Jackson." Britta smiles as I clench my fists at my sides. "Did you enjoy yours with Tam Tam?"

"Don't worry about it because you should have been here transferring your notes from the meeting to my desk. You could have ordered your lunch here."

"I offered to take her out, Mr. Jackson." Malcolm speaks in Britta's defense. "Please don't blame her. It's my fault."

"Oh my God." I mumble up at the ceiling. I start mentally counting backwards from one hundred, because ten is not nearly enough to calm me down. "This bitch is itching for round two."

"Bunny?" Malcolm frowns but I continue staring up at the ceiling. I'm counting aloud now. "Bunny?"

"Get back to work, Britt." Michael demands as I finally look at my father.

"No," I glare at Britta. "let her stay, Michael."

"Tamera, don't--"

"What's this?" I ask, staring at Britta smirking at me. "What are you doing with my father, Britt?"

"What does it look like I'm doing with your father, Tamera?" She asks, sharply, smirking more.

"It looks like you're living up to your dreams of being—" I hiss, taking steps towards her until I'm in her face. "a thirsty, tragic, bitch ass whore! A cunt who has to sleep her way to the top because it's obvious she can't get there on her own!"

Britta slaps me and (after my initial shock) I smack her back and even harder.

She falls to the floor and Malcolm just stares at me, shocked.

"Tamera, what has gotten into you?!" He hollers when I make a move for her again. Michael grabs my waist and pulls me away. "Britta and I--"

"Britta?" I scoff as Michael releases me. "You're calling this bitch Britta?"

"That's her name."

I chuckle, but it's in pure disgust. "Daddy, please, don't tell me you let this bitch do... things to you? You're getting free fucks in other people's offices now?"

"Watch your mouth. You will respect me, young lady."

"Respect that you probably just finished fucking a girl who's had half of the city and in her boss's office? His building?!"

"Enough!"

"Fuck you, Malcolm," I seethe and I know I'm a color of red. I'm pissed and disappointed. "and fuck whatever you did to that bitch behind you! I hope you catch a fucking disease and your dick falls off in that bitch's mouth!"

"Tamera Giselle Stewart!" Malcolm bellows. He comes rushing towards me, but Michael steps in his path. They bump into each other then Malcolm pushes Michael. However, Michael keeps his position with me behind him. "Move, Michael."

"No, Mac, I can't do that." Michael speaks calmly, pressing his back to my front. "Tempers are high. People are pissed. Let's just part ways, calm down, and talk about this another time."

"I can talk to my daughter now, Mr. Jackson."

"She's pissed and you're pissed too, Mr. Stewart. Your conversation will not be pleasant. Just let it go for now."

"But I--"

"For now, Mac."

Things are silent for nearly two minutes then Michael releases me from his back.