The Boss..37..

Around twenty minutes later, Michael drives his Range Rover through the entry gates of his luxurious gated community.

"This is where you live?" My mouth drops open as we pass mansion after mega-mansion after uber mega-mansion.

And they are well built, exuberant mansions and mega-mansions. With immaculately manicured lawns, fancy statues, and the occasional wishing fountain in the middle of a football field sized circular driveway.

Damn. Even at night these mansions are lit for the high life.

These people's pockets have to be deeper than the Mariana Trench.

"Yes," Michael smiles, slowing the Ranger Rover to the required speed limit of the community. "this is where I live, Tamera."

"Wow." I'm awestruck as I turn my attention back to the window to gape at more beautiful homes we're passing. "This place is beautiful."

The grandiosity of this community is crazy.

See, I grew up in a "semi" gated community, but nothing like this.

I can just imagine how much these peoples' water bills are.

And I don't even want to muse about their electric bills--

My muse is cut short when my phone starts ringing in my lap.

The specialized ringtone, I've set for Andrew, grows in volume with each passing second.

"RuPaul?" Michael smirks, eyes on the road, as "Jealous of My Boogie" continues playing on my phone. "Really?"

"Hey, I love this song. Don't hate." I defend as I accept the call and press the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Miss Beauty, where are you?" Andrew asks with panic fueling his voice. "I just received Mr. Jackson's message! He says you're in the hospital! Are you alright? Who the fuck hit you?! Where are you, Tamera? Are you okay?"

"Calm down, Andrew." I smile into the phone. "Calm down."

"I will not calm down, Tamera, tell me what happened! Where are you?!"

"I'm fine." I smile as Michael turns his Range Rover into a short driveway. After a few seconds the gate opens. "I'm okay, Andrew."

"Where are you?" Andrew asks again as Michael drives through the gates. "What hospital--so I can come! Tell me now!"

"I'm not in the hospital"

"Where are you then? Do you need me to come get you?"

"No." I gape because I'm staring at a mansion.

A gorgeous French-Style mansion with well-trimmed foliage and a large water fountain in front.

Is this Michael's place?

"Why?" Andrew asks, snapping me back, and ending my visual love affair with the palatial view around me. "Are you on your way home?"

"I-I'm not coming home tonight." I stutter because I'm still in awe over this mansion.

Michael drives around to the side where a three car garage is already opened.

An Aston Martin and a Cadillac Escalade (both black) are parked perfectly, waiting for their owner.

"What the hell?" Andrew yells and I'm back again. "Where the fuck are you, Tamera Giselle?"

"My first and middle name?" I chuckle as Michael pulls into the garage and parks.

"Yes, both of them. Now where are you and who are you with?"

"I'm alive and I'm with Michael." I answer as Michael unbuckles himself before opening his door to get out.