Chapter 1: Being Forced To Go

Alyssa's P.O.V

"There is a magcon event next weekend and we will be leaving Tuesday start packing." My dad said eating a bowl of grapes at the kitchen counter.

"Im not going." I said flatly.

"Um I think you are." He said popping another grape into his mouth.

"I don't think so." I said plopping myself on the couch and turning on the computer.

"ALYSSA YOU'RE GOING UP TO YOUR ROOM AND PACKING TO LEAVE FOR ORLANDO FLORIDA TUESDAY." He said starting to get angry.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME GO? DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I DONT WANT TO WATCH YOU AND YOUR "MONEY MAKERS" MEET ALL OF THEIR STUPID FANS?" I yelled with attitude.

My brand new baby brother Jacob starting screaming because of all the yelling.

"Shhhhhhh." My mother cooed.

"THEY ARE NOT MY "MONEY MAKERS" GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW. WERE LEAVING TUESDAY."

--

And that's how I ended up in Orlando Florida. I packed for the stupid trip and we left Tuesday afternoon. Right now I'm in my hotel room with my stupid dad while he talks on the phone with Cameron Dallas.

I haven't exactly met all of the guys yet. The past two Magcons I attended I stayed in the hotel all day long. But my dad wants me to be in the venue this time so tomorrow I will be meeting them. My dad is forcing me to either help with the merchandise table or sit on stage with mahogany.

"Okay - alright - see you soon - bye." My dad said and hung up the phone.

"Okay tomorrow were meeting Nash and Cameron at a restaurant. But for now were going to the arena because I have to talk to the manager of the building about times and set up." He said.

Once again I have to follow him around and do whatever the hell he wants. Fun.

"What ever." I said getting up.

I got up and put on my flip flops. We walked down the street and to the venue because it was just down the block. We entered, greeted the managers and the I walked off and found a chair to sit on. Time zones rid me of energy.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was my best friend Anna.

*Phone Convo*

A= Anna M= Me

M= Hey Anna! What's up?

A Hey nothing I just wanted to talk to you I'm so bored are you free to talk?

M Yes my dad is talking with people and I'm so bored. Save me I'm dying.

A There's something I have to tell you.

M what is it?

A Well people at school are spreading rumors that when you leave school for magcon you're sleeping with every guy that is apart of magcon.

M Wow, really? Who's saying that?

A Pretty much everybody

M Oh, well ill just try and clear it up when I get back.

A Okay well I have to go I've got a ton of homework ill call you later.

M Okay bye

A bye.

* End Of Phone Convo*

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked back over to my dad who was finally finishing up his conversation.