Chapter 7: Let the drama begin.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Frozen.

I stood there frozen.

All I could hear was fans screaming behind me. Nash walked away turned around winked and got into the line for security.

He kissed me in front of everybody. Those people have phones and probably got a picture or even worse a video. I'm not sure as to what I should do next so I stand there, frozen.

"Come on Alyssa lets get out of here." My dad said from behind.

But I was afraid to turn around. I was afraid to see their reaction. But I had to. I wanted to get out of there but I didn't want to have to face his fans.

I finally turned around and the fans were all still screaming as if nothing happened. But something did. I followed my dad out of that place and went straight to the cab. I pulled out my phone and texted him

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?"

"Calm down Alyssa ill fix it. It was the last time I was going to see you before the next magcon. I had to and anyway your lips are so kissable I just had to. Sorry ill fix I promise." He texted back.

"If you can get things to calm down then........ then ill be your girlfriend. But if everything blows up then we have to wait." I texted after a while.

"Okay ill tweet about it once we get into the air and I can use my phone again." He replied.

"kk. bye." I said.

"bye." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in my hotel room just looking up at the ceiling just staring. Thinking about the possible future. Thinking about Nash and his fans. My dad is rushing around the hotel doing last minute packing. Its Wednesday and our flight leaves in 2 hours. I haven't texted Nash since he left.

"Yup-Yup- Alright-Okay see you later- Bye. Come on Alyssa, I don't want to miss our flight." And with that we left the hotel.

I said bye to Mahogany and got onto the plane home. I was looking out the tiny window on the plane looking out at the clouds when my phone rang. It was Mahogany.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Go check Nash's twitter and Instagram and then go watch his youtube video." And then she hung up.

I went to instagram and clicked on his profile and there was a picture of me peacefully sleeping and him kissing my forehead. I didn't even know he took that. In the caption it read:

Much to tell you guys. I really like her.. go watch my youtube video links in my bioooooo.

I clicked the link in his bio and a video that was called GIRLFRIEND?! popped up.

Hey guys! There is some news that I need to address to you guys. Many of you guys have seen this picture.

The picture of Nash kissing me at the airport came up

Its true. I like her. and I need  you guys to accept her. I need you guys to understand. I need you guys to like her as much as I like her. This doesn't change anything accept the fact that I wont be single anymore. I'm happy with her and if you are my true fan then you should be happy that I'm happy. Ill still always be yours just I will have a girlfriend. It would mean the world to me if you didn't give her hate. It wasn't her idea. It was mine. And in fact she turned me down the first time I asked her because she didn't want to cause drama or problems in our fan base. But there shouldn't be any problems because you guys are amazing fans and you support me through everything and I really hope you support me through this decision.

I love you all, never forget that. See you next time!

And then the video ended. I smiled. Then I exited and clicked on my twitter app. I went to Nash's profile and saw a tweet that read

Please accept her.

and another one that read

I love you all I swear and my love for you guys will never go away!<3

Then I refreshed Nash's twitter and I saw that he tweeted

#supportNalyssa! is number 1 trending! Thank you guys so much! Means so much!

I clicked on the hashtag and saw some tweets that read

So adorable! #supportNalyssa!

I hope they get together #supportNalyssa!

Nash deserves to be happy #supportNalyssa!

Shes so pretty! So jealous tbh #supportNalyssa!

They are honestly so cute #supportNalyssa!

Whoever hates on them is not cool #supportNalyssa!

Tbh they are totes adorbbsss #supportNalyssa!

So happy Nash is happy! #supportNalyssa! 

I retweeted all of them and followed them.

"Seriously means so much to me that you guys have #supportNalyssa! trending." I tweeted.

then later I tweeted I would follow everybody who tweeted that and I ended up doing a huge following spree. Then Nash texted me.

"So? What do you think."

"Good job(:" I texted back

"I told you I would fix it babe." He texted back.

"yeah what ever." I texted back

"Sooooo..." He texted back.

"Thank you <3" I texted back.

"Your absolutely welcome beautiful. So.. Will you become my girlfriend?" He texted back.

"Hahaa Yess!!!<3" I texted.

"Really?! Yes!" He texted back.

"Haha well im going to get some sleep im so tired ill text you later." I texted him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I had 972K followers on twitter and my mentions were blowing up. Nash tweeted

EVERYBODY GO FOLLOW MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND! @alyssabordelon

Thus I got a ton of followers over night.

My mom picked me and my dad up from the airport and I was so happy to see her. I missed being home.

Everything was perfect.

I'm finally dating Nash and there Is no problem with it.

At least I thought.