Chapter 29: Emotionless

SHAWNS P.O.V

I walked back into the arena and joined the rest of the guys who were also concerned for Alyssa. They sent me out to talk to her.

I puffed out my cheeks in frustration and shook my head "She is really.. upset." I said.

"What did she say?" Matt asked.

"Well for starters she thinks you like sarah." I said looking over at Nash.

Nash stood there emotionless and i contiued.

"She is taking everything Nash said really personally and she is just really upset. I didnt even know what to say to her. She is still out there just sitting." i said.

"Alright I will go out and talk to her." Matt said walking towards the door.

______________________________________

MATT'S P.O.V

I walked out of the arena and sure enough Alyssa was sitting on the curb watching the cars go by. I sat next to her on the curb.

"You ok?" I asked. She just shrugged still looking out.

"Listen dont take what Nash said too personally.. I dont think he meant it." I said.

"Well i know he meant it." She snapped still not making eye contact with me.

"Maybe you should go talk to him." I suggested.

"Talk to him? Oh no. Thats not happening. He likes this new bitch.. He got another girl pregnant and decides its not that important to tell me and then he says that im a waste of time. Im never talking to him again." She said.

well this is going to be harder than i thought.

"You dont know that he likes her." I pointed out.

"Why wouldnt he? Shes pretty." She said.

"Well he thinks your pretty." I said.

"Not anymore." She said.

"You dont know that either." I said.

She shook her head and looked the other way.

"Listen why dont you come back inside.. Maybe you will feel better." I said.

"No.. He is in there. I dont to see him." She said.

"You dont have to talk to him.. You can stay away from him." I replied.

"No i think i will stay out here." She said.

"Alrighty then." I said and stood up to go back into the arena.

"Try and keep your mind off of it.. Cheer up." I said.

I walked back into the arena and joined the guys once again.

"She is pissed." I said.

"She really believes that you like sarah and that you dont like her anymore and she is really mad about everything you said and she said that she is never talking to you again and wont come back inside because she doesnt want to see you." I said looking at nash. 

Nash shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair but didnt say anything.

"I dont know how were going to get her back in here for magcon." I said.

"I will go talk to her." Aaron said stepping forward.

__________________________________

AARONS P.O.V

I have known alyssa ever since i was a kid. We have been bestfriends since forever. Maybe i can get her inside. I opened the door and saw Alyssa sitting on the curb. I walked over to her and sat down.