Chapter 20: Conclusions Were Made.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

The next days at magcon were pretty much the same spending a lot of time with nash and meeting our fans. I wanted to spend as much time with Nash as possible because i wasnt sure when i would see him again. It was monday morning and i knew today was going to be the day i would have to say goodbye to him.

I opened my eyes and looked over at nash who was propped up on his side staring at me.

"What are you doing?" i asked smiling.

"Watching you sleep." he stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Hmm.. Should i be creeped out?" I asked laughing.

"No your just cute when you sleep." He said.

"Oh Okay." I said.

He laughed and gave me a kiss.

We started packing our suitcases and then I said bye to everybody and put my stuff with my dads.

"Hun we gotta get going why dont you say good bye to nash." He said.

"Ok." i said sadly.

I walked back into Nash's room where him and cameron were talking and laughing.

"Babe." i said.

"yeah?" he asked.

"I gotta get going." i said disappointed.

"Oh." he said.

He got up and walked towards me. He hugged me and picked me up and spun me around. I hugged him back tightly. He put me down and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Alyssa." He said.

"I love you too Nash." I said.

He kissed me again and i kissed him back. I hugged him again said

"Goodbye for now." 

I turned around and started walking out of his room.

"Wait babe." He said.

I turned around and he crashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back and smiled in the kiss. He pulled away with his face still just inches away from mine and whispered "Dont forget that you are mine and i love you so god damn much."

"I wont and i love you too babe." I said and kissed him again quickly and walked back to my dads room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i finally got home i said hi to my family and settled into my room again.

 Then i got a phone call.

"hello?" I answered.

"Hi this is carters mom." She said.

"Hey Mrs. Reynolds!" I said.

"Unfortunatley we have to jump to a conclusion that carter has just died. I want you to be at the memorial service. Its in North Carolina ill give you the adress and everything after. Its this weekend." She said sadly.

"Oh. Im so sorry. I will be there. Thank you for the invitation." I said and hung up.

Everybody else from magcon got an invitation also. Dad decided to have a magcon the weekend after that so i only stay hi  home for another week and then its off to North Carolina. At least its only a week with out nash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The one week flew by really quickly and i was already on the plane to NC. Dad is making me stay with him in a hotel room but he said i can spend some nights at Nash's. I bought a really cute black dress for Carters memorial. I was kind of scared to go to this memorial. I know i was going to cry and Mr and Mrs reynolds were going to be crying a lot and over all it was going to be just so sad.

When we got to the airport we went to the hotel and me and my dad just hd a night together watching movies and eating pizza. The next day came very quickly and when i woke up i got inot my dress and did my make up. I put my hair in a neat pretty bun and i was very pleased with my look. When we arrived at the memorial i took a seat with Nash and cameron and hayes and  we prayed for Carter hoping he wasnt actually dead and he was okay somewhere and if he still is alive that he will turn up soon. The memorial was just a ton of friends and family in a church with a slide show of carters pictures and videos of carter and then friends and family came up and told funny stories. It was a very touching ceremony and i was really glad i went.

After the memorial me nash, cam and hayes took a cab home and Nash said i could stay at his house for the night. When i walked through the door i was greeted by a little girl.

"Naaaashhhhhh!" She ran up to nash and hugged him.

"hey sky!" He said delighted to see her.

"Who is this?" She asked curiously.

"That is my girlfriend Alyssa." He said looking at me.

"Hello Skylynn!" I said to her.

"Oh she is pretty." She said to nash.

"Thank you your very pretty too!" I said to her. 

She smiled and ran up the stairs.

"So am i going to meet your mom finally?" I asked Nash.

"Yes babe but first.." He said and kissed me.

I smiled in the kiss and kissed him back.

"Okay go intorduce me to your family!" I said.

"Okay okay." He said.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and led me through the house and into the kitchen where his mom was.

"Mom i have somebody i would like you to meet." Nash said.

His mom turned around and looked at me and wiped her fingers on a towel.

"Mom this is my girlfriend Alyssa. Alyssa this is my mother." Nash said.

"Hello!" I said shaking her hand.

"Its so nice to finally meet you!" Elizabeth said

I smiled and then Nash introduced me to his step father. After that he gave me a tour of the house and brought me into his room. We layed down and just cuddled and talked.

"Do you know how much i love you?" he asked.

"How much?" I said smiling.

"Here hold on." he said then he called for Skylynn and she came running in.

"Sky how much do you think I love alyssa?" He asked her.

"This much." She said and held her arms out wide.

I started laughing and then Nash said "thats exactly how much!"

I kissed nash on the cheek and said "Well i love you that much too."

_____________________________________________

I stayed at Nash's Most of the week but  i ahd to leave thursday because him and cameron had a party to go to on Friday. I went to my hotel room and spent some time with my dad.

__________________________________________

NASH'S P.O.V

*at the party*

Me and cameron walked into this awesome party and we were dancing and having a ton of fun when I hear my name being called i turn around and i gasp.

"morgan?!"