Chapter 9: Surprise(:

NASH'S P.O.V

I drove down the road and Alyssa looked out the window trying to figure out where were going.

"I've never seen this place before where the hell are you taking me?" She asked confused.

"Were almost there, you will see." I said.

"I hate suspense." She said aggravated and I chuckled.

Finally we arrived and I pulled in and parked and she got out and looked around.

"This is nice." She said not too enthused.

"This isn't it, babe." I said follow me I put my hand out for her to grab. She grabbed my hand and I walked with her a little and then stopped.

"Almost forgot." I said and pulled out a bandana from my back pocket. "Turn around." I said.

She turned around and let me tie it over her eyes. I guided her through the woods when I finally met our destination. A beautiful cliff with the perfect view of the sun setting and the water. It was beautiful. I put the picnic basket down and asked "Are you ready?"

"I was born ready." She said laughing. I laughed too and took off her blind fold.

She gasped and looked around. "This is beautiful." She said staring out.

"Breath taking.. isn't it?" I said.

"yes." She said.

I put down the blanket ,with a pillow for star gazing later, in a perfect area so you could see the water and the sun setting.

"Come eat!" I said.

She sat down and we ate and watched as the sun setting. I took a couple pictures of the sun and water and a ton of pictures of Alyssa. We took a lot of selfies and videos. I took vines and enjoyed the feeling of peace that nature gives.

"I brought matches so we can make a fire later." I said.

"Perfect. Thank you so much Nash. This is the best date ever. Its so peaceful. I love places like these. They are so beautiful." She said.

"Anything for you baby." I said and I kissed her.

I gathered sticks for the fire because the sun was almost all the way down. When I finished the stars were shining bright and Alyssa was looking up at them.

I put the sticks down a good distance away from our set up so nothing would catch on fire but close enough so we could feel the warmth of it. After I lit it I laid down with Alyssa and looked at the shining stars. We snuggled closely.

We were like that for about 2 hours and we had to leave. I put out the fire and I drove home.

"Thank you for this. It was a ton of fun." She said to Nash.

"You deserve to have fun. This next couple of weeks, im going to make sure we have a ton of fun." I said looking at her.

She was smiling and she leaned over and kissed my cheek. When we got home we were both so tired so we went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I woke up to find Nash not in my room. I didn't hear the shower running so he wasn't showering. I got up and took a shower figuring he was out getting coffee or downstairs watching tv but after I curled my hair and did my make up and changed he wasn't downstairs watching TV I had no idea where he was. He didn't leave any texts and I hadn't found a note so I asked my mom.

"Well he left early this morning. he wanted me to give this to you." She handed me a envelope.

i opened the envelope and there was a note inside it that read