Chapter 2: Boring Boring Beach.

Alyssa's P.O.V

After Nash walked away to go entertain his fans I tanned until my playlist on my phone ended. The beach was full now and I was beginning to get thirsty. My dad gave me $10 before I ditched him and the boys so I took my phone and my money and walked over to the snack bar.

"Hi can I have a iced tea?" I said.

"Anything for a girl as beautiful as you." he said.

I looked up at him and found a very attractive guy looking at me. I blushed and gave him my 10 dollars.

"Thanks." I said.

He turned around and grabbed a cup and filled it with iced tea. "Here you are." He said handing me my drink. He gave me some change back and two napkins and walked  away and on one of the napkins he wrote something.

"I wasn't lying when I said you were beautiful. text me we should go out sometime."

I turned around and looked at the boy he was looking at me so I smiled and waved. As I turned around and bumped into somebody my iced tea spilled all over me and the person I bumped into.

I look up to see who it is and of course its Nash.

"First your stupid fans block my sun and now you made me spill my drink." I said frustrated.

"Hey im pretty sure you bumped into me."

"No you were in my way." I said.

He picked up the napkin off the ground and saw the number from the cashier. "Oh looky here looks like somebody got hit on earlier." He said chuckling and looked at the number.

"Shut up." I said taking the napkin from him.

"Your actually considering calling this dude?" He said.

"I don't know maybe." I said. 

"Can you just go buy me a new iced tea?" I asked.

"Fine." He said.

We walked back over to the snack bar and when the cashier saw me he smiled but when he looked over and saw nash he frowned "Look dude im sorry I wouldn't have given her my number if I knew she had a boyfriend."

Me and Nash looked at eachother and bursted out laughing. 

"Boyfriend?" I laughed "We arent dating."

"Yeah she bumped into me and spilled her drink so im buying her a new one." Nash said.

"Oh. Well in that case call me." He said and winked before he turned around to fill me up another cup of iced tea.

After  Nash paid he walked with me back to my tanning area.

"Come hang out with all of us you have to be bored all by yourself over here!" Nash said.

"Fine.. Ill go." I said giving in.

I grabbed my towel and pillow and walked to the volley ball court.

"You can be on me Cameron, Matt and Taylors team." Nash said.

I put my things down where my dad was standing and I told him I was going to join the In a game of volley ball.

We played and so far me and Nash's team was winning. Every once and a while they would pause to take pictures with fans. I just stood there on my phone drinking my iced tea when they did.

Nash was wearing a blue bandana and orange bathing suit bottoms and was covered in sand it was kind of funny. The boys went full try hard jumping into the sand just to get the ball. They were so into the game. After a good game i left and walked down to the beach. I looked out at the glimmering water lost in my own thoughts and feelings.