Chapter 6: Decision Making

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Are you and Nash dating?" A fan asked me curiously.

She looked to be about 13 or 14 and had long brown hair. She was obviously one of Nash's fans because she had customized a t-shirt that said MRS. GRIER and many other Nash related things. I looked at her still thinking about how I should answer.

"No we aren't. We are just really good friends." I said.

I was hoping she would walk away after that but she didn't "I think you guys should. You guys would be adorable together. Do you think you guys would ever date?" She asked.

"I don't know, Probably not. Were just friends." I said.

"Well I just want to let you know that if you aren't dating him but you want to but your afraid of what Nash's fans will think you don't have to worry about us. Most of us think Nash should be happy and he is when he's with you. And #NALYSSA has been trending on twitter for a while now. Be happy." And with that she walked off.

I let what she said sink in. I took a break from running the merch table and walked outside onto a bench near the door. I looked up at the stars and thought about what everybody said about how if me and Nash are happy together we should do what we want regardless of what other people say. I really do want to be Nash's girlfriend but I really don't want to crush his fans dreams. Ill just think about this later. I need to go spend some time with my friends because most of them are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

I walk back inside and into the ball room and then up the 3 stairs to the stage. Mahogany was dancing to loyal by Chris Brown. I started dancing with her and singing. Then my phone vibrated.

Nash texted me saying "You look so beautiful."

I blushed and looked over at him he was staring at me and I smiled at him. He motioned me to come over to him. I shook my head no.

"Your taking pictures with fans we can hang out later." I texted him.

"But I miss u :(" He texted back.

"Haha ill hang out with you later!" I texted him.

"But I leave tomorrow night and then I wont see you until next magcon!" He said.

"then I will hang out with you all day tomorrow." I texted back.

"Ok(:" He said.

I looked up at him and smiled and put my phone down on Mahogany's table. Me and Mahogany danced for another hour and I told her I was going to go lay down on the couch because I was tired. There was still an hour and a half left of magcon and I was exhausted. I walked down the steps and around the tables and looked over at Nash he motioned me to go over to him. I walked over to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To go lay down im really tired." I said.

"Can I join you?" He asked.

"You have fans go be a good idol." I said pushing him and walking away.

I walked into where there was donuts and cookies and couches. I sprawled myself along the couch and scrolled through instagram. I was so tired that I fell asleep. When I woke up everybody was in the room and Nash was sitting on the floor near my head with his phone in front of both of us and he was taking a vine.

"Mmm Stopp." I said putting my hand up to cover the camera. The whole room bursted into laughter and I laid there really tired.

"Morning beautiful." Nash said.

I sat up and looked at everybody. "What time is it?" Is said yawning.

"10." Carter said.

I searched around for my phone and found it under the pillow I was using. Then my dad walked in and said "Ah sleeping beauty is awake! Come on darling we better get going." I got up and me, Nash and Mahogany walked to the bus. We all piled in and drove to the hotel. When we got there Nash walked with me to my hotel room and stopped outside my door.

"Good night princess." He said hugging me tightly.

"Nash if you keep calling me all these sweet things people will think were dating." I said pulling away from the hug.

"I know but I cant help it. I really want you to be mine." he kissed my forehead and walked to his room.

I walked into my room put on a t shirt and yoga pants and went to bed.

__________________________________________________________

*NEXT MORNING*

When I woke up I checked my phone and it was 9:30. I got into the shower and changed into jeaned shorts and a Hollister tank top. I walked across the street to starbucks and got a coffee. Then I walked back and went into my hotel room and called Nash.

*Phone call*

N= Nash M= Me

N hello?

M hey do you want to come to the beach with me and Mahogany. you can bring cam if you want.

N sure meet you in the lobby in 20 minutes

M okay bye.

N bye

*END OF CONVO*

In 20 minutes I met Cameron, Nash, and Mahogany in the lobby. We took a taxi to the beach and got out and found a place to settle for the afternoon. Cameron and Mahogany went into the water and hung out with eachother and Me and Nash sat on top of towels and talked.

"Lets go down to the water." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I let my feet sink into the squishy sand and put my hands in my pockets looking out at the  water. Nash joined me. I leaned into him and he put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I wish we could go out and not have to worry about anything." I said breaking the silence.

"yeah me too." He said.

"Are you upset that I'm waiting?" I asked.

"Well I wish you weren't but I understand." He replied.

"I promise you I will have a answer by the next magcon which is only in 3 weeks." I said looking up at him with a smile.

"3 weeks to long. I will miss you." He said.

"Before you know it I will be standing next to you again." I said.

"Yeah." he said.

The rest of the day we swam and snuggled in the sun. I was scared somebody would see us and start telling everybody we were dating but I don't think anybody did. Then we all went out to eat at T.G.I. Fridays.

After we finished eating we went back to the hotel and Nash started to pack his things. Him and Cam were leaving together and I was going to say goodbye at the airport. I fixed myself up a little as he packed the rest of his things.

"Okay are you ready?" I asked.

"yeah I guess. Are you ready cam?" Nash shouted to him. he was in the bathroom.

"Yup!"

We drove to the Airport and walked to where security is. Nash turned to me and smiled. There were fans behind us not to far away but not close. Then without saying anything he kissed me softly.

right in front of his fans.

in front of everybody.

_______________________________________________________________-

AN:

hey guys sorry it took me so long to update I was busy this weekend. I hope everybody is enjoying the story so far.

Thanks for reading! <3