Chapter 22: Accident

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"Nah its some girl names morgan.. i dont know the username is @morganxx." I said.

As soon as i said that Nash grew pale.

"are you feeling alright?" I asked quickly.

"yeah im just gonna go get some fresh air real quick ill be right back." He said and got up from the booth we were sitting at.

I sat there and waited for him to come back. Whats going on with him? Nash came back in soon after that and he was okay again. I just shrugged it off because i didnt want to cause problems. After we ate me and Nash came back to his house to hang out for a little while. We talked and snuggled and then we had to get ready to go to magcon. We left ad went to the venue for another long day meeting fans. It went by quickly and soon i had to say goodbye to Nash because i had an early flight the next morning. Me and Nash went back stage and it was just me and him.

"Babe im going to miss you so much." I said kissing him softly.

"Im going to miss you too." He said and kissed me again.

I hugged him tightly and we made out for a while until my dad walked in and broke us apart.

"Bye Nash." I said and hugged him again tightly.

"Love you he said." And pulled a part so i could kiss him.

"I love you too." I said and me and my dad left.

Me and my dad took a cab back to the hotel and began packing. The next morning I put on Nash's sweat shirt that i stole and a pair of yoga pants and we got onto the plane. I buried my face into the oversized sweatshirt and i smelled Nash. I wish he was with me. Who knows when im going to see him again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple weeks have passed since that day. Ive been catching up on school work and sleeping a lot. I was working on an essay for my online school when i got a call it was nash.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ayee Babe I have great news." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"My mom said you could stay for a couple days at my house! Ask your dad i need to see you i miss you so much!" He said.

"Thats great! Ill text you bye." I said and hung up.

I asked my dad and he said yes. I packed my bags and got onto a plane to NC. I got off the plane and walked to baggage claim and that is where i saw Nash waiting for me. He was wearing a red tank top and cacky shorts with red vans. he was looking down at his phone and looked up and saw me. He ran toward me and i ran towards him. I put down my suitcase and collapsed into him. His lips crashed into mine. I was so happy to be with him again. I took in his scent enjoying ever second of this kiss. He pulled away and hugged me.

"Oh I missed you so much baby." Nash said.

"I know i missed you too!" I said. He hugged me again and lifted me off the ground and spun me around. I giggled and then he put me down.

"Alright come on will is waiting for us in the car." He said and we left the airport. 

I got into wills car. I never really met will but i guess he came to visit because he lives down in florida.

"Hello im will." Will said turning around in the drivers seat to look at me.

"Hi!" I said

___________________________

I was having a lot of fun at Nash's we made a cake and made youtube videos and went to the beach. It was so great being with him again. I am so happy that i was able to come. Missing him is awful. We were sitting watching a movie when the door bell rang. Me and Nash were the only ones home so he got up and opened the door. 

"Morgan?" He said confused as soon as he opened the door.

Morgan? Who is morgan? Wasnt that the name of the girl who sent me that tweet about Nash being good in bed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASH'S P.O.V

I swung open the door and i see morgan standing there holding somle of her clothes. She was barefoot and crying. Her mascara was running and i saw she was holding a pregnancy test. The end was purple. No. This cant be. I couldnt have gotten her pregnant? Could I have?

"Morgan?" I said.

"Nash Im... Im ... Im pregnant." She said holding up the pregancy test.

Is this a dream? Please tell me im sleeping. Please tell me its somebody esles baby. I cant be a father im only 16!

"hey whats taking so.." Alyssa said but stopped in mid sentence when she saw a girl holding a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Nash whats going on?" She asked slowly still looking at morgan.

"He got me pregnant you ugly bitch." Morgan snapped at Alyssa.

___________________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"he got me pregnant you ugly bitch." This morgan girl said to me.

What? This cant be true.. How? When? Where? whats going on?! I started to panick. I just stayed quiet.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Morgan turned to nash.

"Yes." He said flatly.

"You could do way better." She said then looked back over at me.

"Hun your boyfriend cheated. Scurry off now. He has a baby to take care of." She said rudely.

"Nash...I-is this t-true?" I asked nervously.

he didnt answer he just looked down and away from me.My heart started to beat faster and my palms became sweaty.

"NASH ANSWER ME. DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?" I yelled.

"I think." he said quietly.

"yes he did. He went behind your back and got me pregnant." morgan chimed in.

Nash was now looking at me as tears were brimming the edges of my eyes. I couldnt believe what was happening. I wanted to throw up. I wish this was a dream. how could he do this to me?

"Well i guess you love her then Huh? Were over nash. Im out of here. How could you do this to me?" I said softly. I turned around and ran up stairs to grab my things. Tears were falling one by one out of my eyes.

"WAIT ALYSSA!" Nash yelled chasing me up the stairs.

I started throwing things into my suitcase crying.

"Babe please dont leave i love you." he said.

"YOU LOVE ME? GO TELL THAT TO THE GIRL DOWNSTAIRS THAT IS CARRYING YOUR BABY. YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL NASH!" i Screamed.

"It was an accident." he said.

"YEAH TOTALLY AN ACCIDENT FOR YOU TO ACCIDENTALLY GET NAKED AND HAVE ACCIDENTAL SEX WITH HER." i screamed louder crying more.

"I was drunk." he admitted.

I ignored what he said and continued packing fast. I had to get out of there.

"Please dont do this i cant live without you." He said almost crying now too.

"WELL YOUR GONNA HAVE TO LEARN." i yelled and zipped my bag. I grabbed it and went to go leave.

"No i wont let you leave." he said blocking the doorway.

"WATCH ME." I said and pushed him aside. I ran down the stairs fast and pushed morgan out of my way and ran down the street with my bag bouncing at my side. I ran and ran not sure as to where the road was leading me too.

I took a cab to the airport and then flew home. I cried the whole plane ride and by the time i was home my eyes were puffy and swollen.