Chapter 8: Its been a month

~~~~1 MONTH LATER~~~~

I haven't seen Nash in a month and its been killing me. I miss him like crazy. I don't see him for another 3 weeks and then we go to Magcon New Jersey. We text and call and facetime but its not the same. I want to feel his lips on my lips again. Anyway my mom had to take me out of school. I now take online classes because of some of the kids in my grade and my mom believes its not good for me to be surrounded by kids that are very negative. Right now im babysitting my brother and sister and im really bored. Nash is on a plane going to visit his brother in FL and hes sleeping so I cant talk to him so im sitting here playing dollies with my sister.

Then the door rang. I figured it was my mom because she has this strict rule about locking the house even though im in it.

"Okay ill be right back im going to answer the door stay right here!" I said.

I got up and walked downstairs to the door. I opened the door and gasped.

Nash was standing there with flowers and a huge smile on his face.

"NASH!? OH MY GOD! NASH!" I said jumping into his arms.

"Oh I missed you so much Alyssa!" He said picking me up and spinning me around.

When he put me down I immediately kissed him. He kissed back and we ended up making out.

"Ew!" My sister said.

I turned around and looked at her and smiled.

"Come in!" I said to Nash.

He gave me the flowers and came in with his suitcase things. He sat at the counter while I found a vase to put the flowers in.

"I thought you were going to see your brother!" I said.

"Yeah I lied. I talked to your dad and he said that I can stay here until magcon and then we would all go to magcon together!" He said.

"Oh my god! Im so happy your here. I missed you so much!" I said.

"I missed you to baby." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We put the kids to bed and my mom and dad came in so we went up to my bed room.

"My bed is big enough to fit the both of us so we can just sleep together while you stay here and you can put your suitcase over there." I said pointing to the corner.

"Thanks." He said rolling his suitcase over to the corner I pointed to.

I changed into pajamas and got into bed with Nash. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and he put his arm around me and we watched tv.

"I missed you so much." I said kissing his cheek.

He smiled and said "I know I missed you so much too."

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Can we have a lazy day? Im so tired." He said.

"Okay. We can watch movies and bake a cake." I said smiling at him.

"Sure babe." He said.

We both drifted off to sleep happily and comfortable with the tv on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

"Morning beautiful." Nash rolled over to see me on my phone.

"Morning." I said and gave him a kiss.

After about an hour of laying in bed just talking he got up and took a shower and then I took a shower and put on baggy sweat pants and stole one of Nash's t-shirts.