Chapter 5: Complications

NASHS P.O.V.

"If we decide to actually date.. what are your fans going to think about it?" Alyssa said.

I really didn't want this to come up. But I had to respond.

"I don't want you to worry about that. Okay?" I said.

"Well I don't want your fans to hate me or start hating you because your dating me." She said.

"They wont hate you! And they wont hate me. And if they do then they aren't my true fans. I really like you Alyssa and I would really like to be your boyfriend." I said.

"Maybe we should wait." She said looking out the window to the street lights.

"Okay, then we will wait. As long as you need." I said.

By that time we had both finished our yogurt so we threw out our cups, grabbed a cab and walked into the hotel.

"Thanks for taking me out Nash." She said and kissed me on  the cheek. Then she walked down the hall and into her room.

I walked into my hotel room and I saw cam, matt and aaron hanging out.

"hey guys." I said taking off my vans.

"How did it go?" Cam asked.

"Good. But she said we should wait until we start dating." I said.

"Are you okay with that?" Matt said.

"I'm a little disappointed but I will wait for her." I said.

I took off my shirt and hopped into my bed where matt was sitting on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSAS P.O.V

I walked into my hotel room and my dad was on the phone with somebody. I went into the bathroom and undressed and got into the shower. I thought about me and Nash's date and everything we talked about as the hot water poured down on top of me.

When I finished I dried my hair and went to bed.

___________________________________________________________

Next morning

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I woke up and laid in bed texting mahogany for like an hour about my date with Nash. I told her everything that happened and she said we should totally go out. I'm not so sure its the best idea. There are so many girls that dream about being the girl that Nash wants to go out with and if im suddenly taking the place of that and crushing their dreams then it will cause problems.

I got up and put on a lime green tank top and tucked it into a blue Hollister skirt that had big pink flowers all over it and put a brown belt on. I brushed my hair but left it at its natural wave. I put on my make up and met mahogany downstairs to go to Panera for lunch.

We ate and talked.

"So your telling me you told Nash to wait?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Well if you look at it through all of his fans eyes they would have never turned down Nash if he asked them out."

"Yeah well unfortunately Nash's fans are the only thing stopping me from dating Nash." I said.

"You should do what you want. Why should it matter what other people think?" Mahogany said.

"Good point but its a lot more complicated than that. I don't want to break Nash's fandom." I said.