Chapter 17: Life Changes In An Instant

Alyssas p.o.v

"Well if he wasnt with you where was he?" I asked.

"I think he was at the back of the plane asking somebody something." He said.

"Where did the back of the plane go?" I asked.

"I dont know i passed out." He said unsure.

"Oh okay." I said.

I texted Nash all the info i had and then the nurse came in and gave matt more meds. Then the other nurse called me and my dad out of the room.

"Okay this is what i have on jack gilinsky.. He got out of surgery and he is pretty stable but you may not see him at this time. But he began bleeding internally after the crash and broke his arm pretty bad but he is okay now. You may visit him tomorrow." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

After that we all headed to the hotel room and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning :

We went to the hospital around 11 and checked up on everybody. Jack j looked the same and matt was asleep. Carters parents were talking to the police and Jack G was looking okay he had bandages around his head and arm and a cast on the other arm. He was asleep and his monitor beeped to the rythm of his heart. He had bandages up his legs too.

I took pictures of each of them to update the fans on how they were doing. Then i sat in Jack Gs room waiting for him to wake up. I was waiting there for about a half an hour when his monitor startes beeping loudly and strangley. Jack was still sleeping but his monitor was beeping like crazy. Then a nurse yelled "WE NEED A CRASH CART!" and ran into the room. 4 other nurses followed and one of them ushered me out of the room. I stood in the hallway watching them scared.

"CLEAR" one of the nurses screamed while holding 2 paddles.

All the nurses held their hands up and the other put the two paddles on his bare chest and pressed a button. A loud buzzing sound came and jacks chest bounced up as the reaction to the paddles. The monitor was still beeping loudly so they did it again and then it was normal again. They took out a stethescope and listened to his heart beat and then they all left.

Soon another doctor walked in and said

"Hi are you jacks friend?"

"Yeah." i replied.

"Okay well his heart is malfuctioning because his body is under a lot of stress. Its okay its normal we just have to keep an eye on him. He wont be awake for a long time so its okay to go visit if you have other friends. okay?" she said.

"ok." i said and walked to go see matt.

Matt was awake and watching TV.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey." He said 

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better. My leg is sore." He replied.

"Oh. How long do you have to stay here?" i asked.

"Not much longer i think another night and day." He said.

"What happened to your arms?" i asked.

"Deep cuts from the crash. I also have them on my thys." he said.

"Oh." i said.

We both watched the tv screen until he fell asleep again and i went downstairs to get something to eat. Dad was talking to the police about carter. I ate and then went back upstairs. I tried texting carter to see if maybe he had his phone but there was no answer. I called but it went to voicemail.

I was sitting there when my phone went off. It was a text from nash.

TEXT CONVO:

N: what is this? its all over twitter.

A: it was just a guy who was hitting on me at the beach.

N: why didnt you tell me?

A: well i didnt think it was that important to mention.

N: i would have rather known instead of everybody tweeting that your cheating on me.

A: what? i would never..

N: yeah well thats what everybody is saying.

A: Nash, dont get mad over this.

N: ik but you should have told me.

A: alright im sorry.

N: its okay. ill clear it up.

A: alright bye.

N: bye.

END OF CONVO

Nash had found the picture of me and the guy at the beach. I went on twiterr to see what they were saying. There were tweets like :

knew she was a hoe

nash deserves better

but there were also tweets like:

i dont think this is true

alyssa wouldnt do that

guys calm down you dont even know the truth yet.

then nash tweeted :

Guys alyssa didnt cheat. Please dont jump to conclusions like that.. it was just some guy hitting on her at the beach.

i tweeted back:

Thanks babe :* @nashgrier

---------------------------- 

We left early from the hospital because we were all very tired. still nothing from the police. Carters parents were beginning to think they may never see him again. The police havent seen any sign of him. Nothing. All we can do is hope for the best. I fell asleep early hoping carter was doing okay.

------------------------

NASH'S P.O.V

I was beginning to miss alyssa terribly. We are so busy i have 2 more days of meetings and then me cam and carter go to LA to look for houses. Theres no time for me to stop in and see the guys of alyssa. The next magcon was cancelled due to the horrible plane crash. Who knows what will happen next.. life changes in an instant.

-------------------------------

AN:

sorry if it was short.. hope your liking it so far. thanks for reading ♥