Chapter 12: Trust Nobody.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"I think I love him." I said.

We were sitting down in our hotel room eating popcorn just talking.

"Really? Did you tell him?" She said stuffing her face with more popcorn.

"No im kind of nervous.. You know?" I said.

"Sure" She said.

"I might tell him later but im still thinking about it" I said

"haha okay well we have to go to bed we have magcon." She said going over to her bed.

"Night." I said leaning over turning off the lamp.

"Night." She said back and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHOGANY'S P.O.V

Ugh! She's going to tell her she loves him? I have to do something fast. I want Nash. He is mine. I will get him! Ive known him way longer than she has and I know some where in his heart Nash has feelings for me. Ill plan some thing later im to tired right now. For now I just have to act like im her best friend even though I hate her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

"Nash is coming over to drop off a shirt he bought for me he wants us to be twinning." I said to mahogany giggling.

"Oh fun! Ill be in the bathroom." She said and got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Knock Knock!" Nash said from the other side of the door.

I opened it and there Nash stood with adorable bed head and shorts and a shirt that said Mr. on it with a fancy design.

"Don't worry yours says Mrs." he said and handed me the t- shirt.

"Awh thank you babe." I said and kissed him.

"Get a room!" mahogany shouted and slammed the door on us.

"What's her deal?" Nash said.

"I don't know she's been crabby lately." I said. I just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Nash left to go finish getting ready and I walked back in to my hotel room to get ready. I cut the sleeves off and made a hole in the sides. I wore a white strapless bra and slipped the shirt over my head. The shirt was a purple galaxy and it said MRS. on it. Nash's was the same but it said MR.

I put on a pair of white shorts and black vans and a white bandana. I did my make up and curled my hair a little and by the time I finished all of that it was time to go.

We all piled into the bus and the drive was approximately a half an hour long so we sang and danced to music to pass time.

When we finally arrived at the venue me and mahogany set up her DJ area and the stage.

"ill be right back." Mahogany said and she walked into back stage.

All the boys were out on the stage hanging out with me except for Nash. He went to go get something to eat. I danced with all the boys and we were all laughing and having pre-show fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAHOGANY'S P.O.V

I saw Nash go back into the lobby and im pretty sure has back there alone so I better make my move now.

"ill be right back." I said to Alyssa and I left her with all the rest of the guys.

I went back and I saw Nash sitting down on the couch. He was talking on the phone with somebody.