Chapter 27: The Door.

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I stormed out of the bathroom filled with rage and anger. God. He makes me so angry. I need to hit something. I was so focused on how angry i was i didnt even know where I was going.

"Hey.. Where are you going?" My dads voice stopped me. I turned to face him.

"Oh hun what happened?" He asked noticing my puffy eyes and clenched fists.

"NASH HAPPENED." I yelled a little louder than i expected.

"Shh.. Calm down. ..Everybody is eating we took our dinner break. Why dont we go over here." My dad said.

I followed him into another dining area that was empty so it was just me and him.

"Okay what happened. And try not to yell this time." he said.

I told him everything that happened and by the time i was finished more tears were rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest.

____________________________________________

NASH'S P.O.V

"And then she ran out really really mad." I said explaining what just happened to cam.

He sat there with his jaw dropped surprised at what i had to tell him.

"Well." He said.

"Yeah." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Wow.. And she just left?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he said "Where did she go?"

"I dont know.. I feel so bad. Im so stupid. I love her so much cam. Like honestly i dont know what im going to do! She is never going to forgive me.. She is so mad." i said.

"Well.. Maybe you should give her some more time.. Let things cool down." He said.

"I dont want to! I love her!" I said protestingly.

"Well if you want to maybe earn her love and trust you should just leave her alone for sometime." He said. I nodded my head and continued to eat my pizza.

I scanned the room again just to see if Alyssa maybe came in but she still wasnt here. I really hope she didnt just run off again. I dont know if i want to take Cams advice. I see where he is coming from and everything but i dont want her to think i dont love her anymore. She cant just avoid ever making contact with me.. Can she?

_______________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Eventually our break was over and we had to go meet some more fans. I avoided nash for the rest of the night. I wonder if he was mad about what i said. I just shrugged the though off and walked into my hotel room. I turned on the TV and got into bed and not soon after that i was sleeping. The next morning i took a shower and put on high waisted blue jean shorts and a black cami and then a pink jacket but the sleeves only came down to above my elbow. Some how i made the outfit work.. I straightened my long brown hair and then did my make up the way i normally did it. I was still pretty upset about the whole thing with nash that happened last night. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I went downstairs to go get break fast and sat with the Jacks. We laughed and ate and again I kept my distance from Nash who i felt was staring at me. We then all got onto the bus and drove to the arena. When we got to the arena most of the guys.. Well almost all of them ran backstage and I stayed on stage. i didnt really mind being a lone. We still had 4 hours before the fans even arrived so i had time to just relax and hang out.

__________________________________________

CAM'S P.O.V

So there is this really weird room backstage with this door and the lock on the outside and me and the guys (besides nash of course) Have come up with a plan to get Alyssa and Nash back together. This whole thing is really stupid and how they are avoiding eachother is just childish and We would all prefer if there was less drama between all of us. So we were some how going to get both of them to go into that room and close the door and lock it so they cant come out until they have made up.